|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3 "Pippi Plays Tag with Some Policemen".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Pippi's mother die?
(b) Falling over the side of a ship.
(c) A bag of gold fell on her head.
2. What is Pippi doing when she tells the officer that she has traveled with her father?
(a) Petting her monkey.
(b) Standing on her hands.
(c) Lifting her horse.
(d) Twirling around.
3. How do the police officers get onto the roof while trying to catch Pippi?
(a) A ladder.
(b) They climb the porch railing.
(c) They jump.
(d) They climb a tree.
4. What does Pippi lift the police officers by?
(a) Their belts.
(b) Their hair.
(c) Their boots.
(d) The scruff of their necks.
5. What is Pippi making when Annika and Tommy come over for the second time?
(a) A Swedish Cookie.
(b) An African Vegetable.
(c) A South American Cracker.
(d) A Austrailian Soup.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Pippi put the police officers when she is done 'playing'?
2. What does Pippi serve with her Swedish cookies?
3. How old is Pippi when the book begins?
4. How did Pippi's father die?
5. Who made the dress that Pippi always wears?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)