|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2 "Pippi Is a Thing-Finder and Gets into a Fight".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Pippi's father die?
(b) He was killed by burglars.
(c) A bag of gold fell on her head.
(d) Falling over the side of a ship.
2. What is Pippi strong enough to lift at the beginning of the book?
(a) A horse.
(b) A bull.
(c) A donkey.
(d) A cow.
3. What is Pippi making when Annika and Tommy come over for the second time?
(a) A Austrailian Soup.
(b) A Swedish Cookie.
(c) An African Vegetable.
(d) A South American Cracker.
4. What does Pippi do with the item that she gets very excited about?
(a) Puts it on her head.
(b) Plants it in her garden.
(c) Swings on it from a tree.
(d) Holds cookies in it.
5. What do the mean boys call Pippi when they first see her?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Tommy find in a hollow tree?
2. Where does Pippi tell Tommy to look for things?
3. How old is Pippi when the book begins?
4. Why does Pippi NOT mind not having parents?
5. What does Pippi say she can do with a threadless spool she finds?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)