|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10 "Pippi Acts as a Lifesaver".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Pippi find in the jungle one time?
(a) A wooden leg.
(b) A golden book.
(c) A Tiger's claw.
(d) A treasure map.
2. What is Pippi doing when she tells the officer that she has traveled with her father?
(a) Standing on her hands.
(b) Lifting her horse.
(c) Twirling around.
(d) Petting her monkey.
3. What does Pippi say the perfect picnic spot needs?
(a) Spots of blue sky.
(b) Ant hills.
(c) Sun for her freckles.
(d) Speckled shade.
4. How did Pippi's mother die?
(b) Falling over the side of a ship.
(d) A bag of gold fell on her head.
5. What do the thieves wait for after they leave Pippi's house for the first time?
(a) Pippi to go to sleep.
(b) Mr. Nilsson to leave.
(c) Their third partner to show up.
(d) The sun to set.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Pippi spell circus?
2. What is the maid's name at Tommy's house?
3. What month does the first school vacation take place in?
4. How does Annika feel when she hears what Pippi did with the police?
5. What does Pippi say about the schools in Argentina?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)