|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10 "Pippi Acts as a Lifesaver".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Pippi say Mr. Nilsson is sleeping?
(a) The roof.
(b) The kitchen sink.
(c) The little bed.
(d) The tree.
2. How old is Pippi when the book begins?
3. What is the name of what Pippi is making when Annika and Tommy come over for the second time?
4. What time do Tommy and Annika go to school?
(a) 8:00 am.
(b) 7:00 am.
(c) 10:00 am.
(d) 9:00 am.
5. What does Pippi hope she can do while at the coffee party?
(a) Act properly.
(b) Show off her dancing.
(c) Drink some coffee.
(d) Wear a new dress.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Pippi want to take on a picnic with Tommy and Annika?
2. What is Pippi doing when she first hears about Tommy's mother's coffee party?
3. Who does Tommy's mother think ate her pie?
4. What does Pippi serve with her Swedish cookies?
5. Why is Pippi doing what she is to the horse when Tommy tells her about the circus?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)