|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10 "Pippi Acts as a Lifesaver".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Pippi say Mr. Nilsson is sleeping?
(a) The kitchen sink.
(b) The roof.
(c) The tree.
(d) The little bed.
2. What does Pippi make for Tommy and Annika while they are in the tree?
(a) Mango juice.
3. What does Pippi call the silver coins?
(a) Useless coins.
(b) Strange coins.
(c) White coins.
(d) Light coins.
4. What do Tommy and Annika hear that makes them leave Pippi's tree?
(a) Their mother calling.
(b) The dinner bell.
(c) A bell tower.
5. How does Tommy get hurt when they first get to the picnic?
(a) He hits his head on a tree branch.
(b) He falls in a hole.
(c) He trips over a big rock.
(d) He cuts his thumb.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Pippi want to take on a picnic with Tommy and Annika?
2. What did Pippi find in the jungle one time?
3. Where does Pippi put the police officers when she is done 'playing'?
4. Where are Pippi's shoes from?
5. What does Pippi lift the police officers by?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)