|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10 "Pippi Acts as a Lifesaver".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Pippi find in the tree that makes her very happy?
(a) An old blouse.
(b) A hollow.
(c) A snake.
(d) A beehive.
2. What does Pippi do when she gets angry on the picnic?
(a) Throws her shoe in the lake.
(b) Washes her hair in the lake.
(c) Pulls on her braids.
(d) Jumps off the mailbox again.
3. What kind of tree does Pippi suggest Tommy and Annika try climbing?
4. What does Pippi decide to do when she hears about the vacation in Chapter 6?
(a) Take a vacation herself.
(b) Spin some horse hair into wool.
(c) Scrub her floor.
(d) Harvest her garden.
5. What do Tommy and Annika wish as they walk to school?
(a) That they could learn from Pippi.
(b) That they could be orphans.
(c) That it was summertime.
(d) That Pippi could go with them.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Pippi's first whole name?
2. How does Tommy get to the hole in the tree?
3. What did Pippi find in the jungle one time?
4. How does Pippi feel when she sees the police officers come into her yard?
5. What does Pippi say she never does when she sees the boys in the tall building?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)