|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4 "Pippi Goes to School".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do the police officers get onto the roof while trying to catch Pippi?
(a) They climb a tree.
(b) They jump.
(c) They climb the porch railing.
(d) A ladder.
2. Who made the dress that Pippi always wears?
(a) Her mother.
(b) Her father.
(c) A sailor on her father's ship.
3. What time do Tommy and Annika go to school?
(a) 10:00 am.
(b) 9:00 am.
(c) 8:00 am.
(d) 7:00 am.
4. What does Annika find in a tree stump?
(a) A bracelet.
(b) A ring.
(c) An earring.
(d) A necklace.
5. What time do Tommy and Annika get out of school every day?
(a) 4:00 pm.
(b) 1:00 pm.
(c) 2:00 pm.
(d) 3:00 pm.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Pippi lift the police officers by?
2. What does Tommy sing about while riding Pippi's horse?
3. What is Pippi strong enough to lift at the beginning of the book?
4. Why does Pippi stay on the floor when the children all sing?
5. What does Pippi do to trap the police on the roof?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)