|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4 "Pippi Goes to School".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Pippi decide to go to school?
(a) She wants to be smart.
(b) She wants to play with Tommy and Annika.
(c) She wants to be like other children.
(d) She wants a Christmas vacation.
2. What is Pippi's first whole name?
3. How many police officers come into Pippi's yard?
4. What is the name of the one boy being chased by the group?
5. Why does Pippi stay on the floor when the children all sing?
(a) They did not ask nicely enough.
(b) She needs a rest from learning.
(c) She does not like the songs they are singing.
(d) There is not room for her.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Pippi before the book began?
2. Why does Pippi say she will not go with the police officers to where they want to take her?
3. What was Pippi doing all night before her fight?
4. What did Pippi find in the jungle one time?
5. Where does Pippi say she learned to lie?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)