|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4 "Pippi Goes to School".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What time does Pippi go to school?
(a) 9:00 am.
(b) 10:00 am.
(c) 8:00 am.
(d) 7:00 am.
2. What does Pippi do to trap the police on the roof?
(a) Removes the ladder.
(b) Removes the trampoline.
(c) Greases the lamp post.
(d) Cuts down the tree.
3. What does Pippi tell Tommy and Annika that she is during their second meeting?
(a) A Thing Keeper.
(b) A Thing Hider.
(c) A Thing Giver.
(d) A Thing Finder.
4. What do the policemen say about Pippi after they leave her house?
(a) She is crazy, but will manage alone nicely.
(b) She is not right for the children's home.
(c) She can take care of herself.
(d) She is a strong and independent girl.
5. What does Pippi find that she gets very excited about?
(a) A broken wheel.
(b) A plastic bag.
(c) A rusted needle.
(d) A can with a hole in it.
Short Answer Questions
1. What time do Tommy and Annika go to school?
2. What does Pippi see on the ground that she wants to keep?
3. What does the teacher say Pippi knows very little about?
4. How does Pippi get to the school?
5. What is Pippi doing when she tells the officer that she has traveled with her father?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)