|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9 "Pippi Goes to a Coffee Party".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Annika's last name?
2. What do the policemen say about Pippi after they leave her house?
(a) She can take care of herself.
(b) She is a strong and independent girl.
(c) She is not right for the children's home.
(d) She is crazy, but will manage alone nicely.
3. What is Pippi doing when she first hears about Tommy's mother's coffee party?
(a) Ironing clothes.
(b) Watering flowers.
(c) Climbing a tree.
4. Who does Tommy's mother think ate her pie?
(b) The ladies.
5. How many police officers come into Pippi's yard?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Pippi have to move out of the way on the way to the picnic?
2. What does Pippi serve with her Swedish cookies?
3. Where did Pippi learn to cook?
4. How does Pippi find out about Tommy's mother's coffee party?
5. Why does Pippi say she will not go with the police officers to where they want to take her?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)