Chapter 1 "Pippi Moves into Villa Villekulla"
1. Where was Pippi before the book began?
(a) In an orphanage.
(b) On a mountain.
(c) In the desert.
(d) At sea.
2. How old is Pippi when the book begins?
3. Why does Pippi NOT mind not having parents?
(a) There is no one to tell her what to do.
(b) She did not love them.
(c) They were cruel to her.
(d) Her father used to beat her.
4. How did Pippi's mother die?
(a) A bag of gold fell on her head.
(b) Falling over the side of a ship.
5. How did Pippi's father die?
(a) He was killed by burglars.
(b) A bag of gold fell on her head.
(d) Falling over the side of a ship.
6. What does Pippi think her father is?
(a) A merman.
(b) A cannibal king.
(c) A voice in the wind.
(d) An angel.
7. What is the name of Pippi's monkey?
(a) Mr. Newton.
(b) Mr. Nero.
(c) Mr. Nighto.
(d) Mr. Nilsson.
This section contains 3,739 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)