1. Where was Pippi before the book began?
(a) On a mountain.
(b) At sea.
(c) In the desert.
(d) In an orphanage.
2. How old is Pippi when the book begins?
3. Why does Pippi NOT mind not having parents?
(a) They were cruel to her.
(b) Her father used to beat her.
(c) She did not love them.
(d) There is no one to tell her what to do.
4. How did Pippi's mother die?
(a) A bag of gold fell on her head.
(b) Falling over the side of a ship.
5. How did Pippi's father die?
(b) He was killed by burglars.
(c) Falling over the side of a ship.
(d) A bag of gold fell on her head.
6. What does Pippi think her father is?
(a) A voice in the wind.
(b) An angel.
(c) A merman.
(d) A cannibal king.
7. What is the name of Pippi's monkey?
(a) Mr. Nighto.
(b) Mr. Newton.
(c) Mr. Nero.
(d) Mr. Nilsson.
This section contains 3,739 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)