Chapter 1 "Pippi Moves into Villa Villekulla"
• Pippi is an orphan who lost her mother at birth and her father in a recent storm at sea. She likes not having people to tell her what to do.
• Her father was swept overboard during a storm at sea. Pippi does not think he drowned, but that he landed on a Cannibal island.
• She is sure he will return as the Cannibal King, and she will be the Cannibal Princess. She is very strong and can lift a horse.
• She lives in the house her father bought for retirement with her horse on the porch, and Mr. Nilsson, a pet monkey.
• Tommy and Annika are two conventional children who live next door and have always wanted someone to play with.
• When they return from their grandmother's house, they are happy to see Pippi and agree to have breakfast with...
This section contains 2,715 words
(approx. 10 pages at 300 words per page)