* Pippi is an orphan who lost her mother at birth and her father in a recent storm at sea. She likes not having people to tell her what to do.
* Her father was swept overboard during a storm at sea. Pippi does not think he drowned, but that he landed on a Cannibal island.
* She is sure he will return as the Cannibal King, and she will be the Cannibal Princess. She is very strong and can lift a horse.
* She lives in the house her father bought for retirement with her horse on the porch, and Mr. Nilsson, a pet monkey.
* Tommy and Annika are two conventional children who live next door and have always wanted someone to play with.
* When they return from their grandmother's house, they are happy to see Pippi and agree to have breakfast with...
This section contains 2,550 words
(approx. 9 pages at 300 words per page)