Final Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. William C. Quantrill's most famous exploit against a Federal prison left 200 buildings in ruins and killed _______ people.
2. Who attacked the town of Osawatomie?
(c) Pro-slavery forces.
3. How many years did the town of Victoria last?
4. In what year was the Kansas town of Osawatomie attacked?
5. Some of the Kansas soldiers went east and some _____________________.
(a) Stayed in Kansas to fight guerilla warfare Confederates.
(b) Went directly south.
(c) Went to New York to work in army offices.
(d) Went to Canada.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what type of elections were women given the right to vote in 1861?
2. One way that families made money to fund a church was __________________.
3. Why did Texas ranchers have to rely on cattle drives?
4. What is one of the reasons that homesteaders did not like cowboys coming through their territory?
5. What was an issue of constant tension in Kansas from its very beginning?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)