|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. Between what years did the majority of cattle drives take place on the American frontier?
2. What was a popular and relatively comfortable mode of transportation to reach Kansas?
c) Covered wagon.
d) Stage coach.
3. Which of the following was true about Anna Brewster Morgan?
a) She organized a prairie women's group.
b) She was captured by Indians.
c) She founded the University of Kansas.
d) She was the best shot in the West.
4. Picnics would most often occur on Saturday or ______________.
5. In which of the following areas did women gain more influence toward...
This section contains 460 words|
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)