1. Who is young Bobby's first sexual encounter?.
His babysitter, Maude.
2. What does Bobby's biological father want to do with him as a baby?
Leave him on the steps of the Catholic Church.
3. Who is the first and last positive, stable and loving person in Bobby's early life?
4. Prior to abandoning the family, what was the job of Bobby's father at the hotel?
5. After Bobby's father leaves and Mama must make ends meet, how much does a hairstyle from Mama cost?
6. Where are young Bobby and his Mama living when Henry Upshaw comes into their lives?
This section contains 4,708 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)