|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 22: Dawn.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Blood nearly get shot in the head?
(a) The Haven.
(b) The Roost.
(c) In his car.
(d) Outside his hotel.
2. How does Blood know the things he knows about Sweet Jones (like his essential motivation)?
(a) Sweet Jones enjoys sharing his life story and feelings with Blood.
(b) Glass Top told him.
(c) Runt found out by talking to his working girls.
(d) Blood intuits most of them.
3. What is the time span of Chapter 7?
(a) One "working" day.
(b) 24 hours.
(c) Three hours.
(d) One work week.
4. Beginning in 1939, how often does Slim get a new car?
(a) Every two years.
(b) Every year.
(c) Twice a year.
(d) Whenever the next model cadillac comes out.
5. For what does Bobby do his first time in jail?
(a) Attempting to pimp his girlfriend.
(b) Beating up his girlfriend.
(c) Being drunk in public.
(d) Attempting to rob a convenience store.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Glass Top provide for Sweet Jones, other pimps, and eventually Blood?
2. Where is Mama living in 1953?
3. How much is Slim's bond when he is picked up by the police while on the run from the FBI?
4. Who says (s)he "sees Justice has her eyes blindfolded to hide the dollar bill signs that are there in the place of eyeballs"?
5. Which restaurant is introduced in Chapter 8 that will become a fixture in Runt and Blood's lives?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)