|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 22: Dawn.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The failed con with Pepper reinforces what in Blood's mind?
(a) His fear of jail.
(b) His dislike for other pimps.
(c) His need for sex.
(d) His hatred and distrust of women.
2. Who testifies against Slim at his federal trial?
(a) Carmen and Runt.
(b) Runt and Ophelia.
(c) Chris and Carmen.
(d) Chris and Leroy.
3. What happens to Oscar while in Reformatory?
(a) He is killed in a cafeteria brawl.
(b) He is released for good behavior.
(c) He goes to rehab.
(d) He goes to a mental institution.
4. Who identifies Poison for Blood?
(a) Pretty Boy Junior.
(b) Pretty Preston.
(d) Sweet Jones.
5. When Bobby gets out of Reformatory, where is Mama working?
(a) Minneapolis beauty shop.
(b) Indianapolis hair salon.
(c) Minneapolis hotel.
(d) Chicago hotel.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Runt complain about to Blood when he returns from Sweet Jones' house and discovers she hasn't left to start working?
2. Why did Bobby and his family (biological mother and father) leave Chicago?
3. What are the primary enticements for Blood in the life and career of a pimp?
4. Where does Slim hide during his escape from the State Workforce?
5. What is Mavis's job?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)