|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10: The Unwritten Book.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Blood beat Runt after her first night of work?
(a) She didn't work hard enough.
(b) She wouldn't sell drugs for him.
(c) She didn't come home on time.
(d) She didn't satisfy him.
2. How old is Bobby when he is molested for the first time?
(a) 3 months old.
(b) 5 years old.
(c) 3 years old.
(d) 7 months old.
3. Party Time gets busted for the con he runs with Bobby, but Bobby doesn't go to jail with him. Why not?
(a) Party Time does not give his name to the police.
(b) Party Time can't produce evidence to convict Bobby.
(c) Bobby runs away before the police can catch him.
(d) Bobby rats out Party Time.
4. In later life, Bobby is told that being a pimp demands a certain personality trait. What is it?
(a) Natural inclination towards violence.
(b) Disrespect for women.
(c) Innate desire to hurt or kill his mother.
(d) Addiction to sexual relations with women.
5. The failed con with Pepper reinforces what in Blood's mind?
(a) His dislike for other pimps.
(b) His fear of jail.
(c) His hatred and distrust of women.
(d) His need for sex.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says (s)he "sees Justice has her eyes blindfolded to hide the dollar bill signs that are there in the place of eyeballs"?
2. Which restaurant is introduced in Chapter 8 that will become a fixture in Runt and Blood's lives?
3. Pepper turns the tables on the con Blood attempts and accuses him of what?
4. How long does Bobby spend in Reformatory?
5. Blood and Runt leave Milwaukee and go where to begin their new lives?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)