|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10: The Unwritten Book.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Runt and Blood immediately begin to do after they arrive in the Chapter 5 setting?
(a) Establish a turf.
(b) Find old friends.
(c) Scope places for Runt to work.
(d) Find an apartment.
2. Who says (s)he "sees Justice has her eyes blindfolded to hide the dollar bill signs that are there in the place of eyeballs"?
(a) Macking Youngblood.
(b) Weeping Shorty.
3. How does what happens to Oscar affect Bobby's later actions in prison?
(a) He befriends the warden so he can be released early.
(b) He talks to the warden to escape solitary confinement.
(c) He refuses to eat in the cafeteria.
(d) He openly admits his drug addiction in hopes of going to rehab.
4. For what does Bobby do his first time in jail?
(a) Being drunk in public.
(b) Attempting to pimp his girlfriend.
(c) Beating up his girlfriend.
(d) Attempting to rob a convenience store.
5. What is the time span of Chapter 7?
(a) Three hours.
(b) One work week.
(c) 24 hours.
(d) One "working" day.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sweet Jones say that he hates about Blood during their first formal meeting?
2. What does Chris do for the first time with Blood?
3. After Pepper gets Blood sent to jail on false charges, Blood takes advantage of a different kind of education. What does Blood learn in jail?
4. Where has Runt recently come from when she first meets Blood?
5. Where does Blood meet Runt?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)