|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10: The Unwritten Book.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After her first time time talking with Blood, what does Runt agree to do for him?
(a) Send messages to his Mama.
(b) Act as his lookout.
(c) Be his prostitute.
(d) Answer his mail.
2. For how long does Blood go to jail after his conviction on the charges Pepper brings against him?
(a) 36 months.
(b) 6 months.
(c) 24 months.
(d) 18 months.
3. At what age does Bobby graduate high school?
4. What does Glass Top provide for Sweet Jones, other pimps, and eventually Blood?
(a) Gambling tips.
(c) Tips on the local police.
(d) Women to work for them.
5. How does Blood come to view Sweet Jones?
(a) As a warning of the dangers of his newfound career.
(b) As the pinnacle of pimping success.
(c) As a younger brother.
(d) As the epitome of what not to be as a pimp.
Short Answer Questions
1. Chapter 8 is effectively "Day 3" in Blood's new life as a professional pimp with Runt as his working girl. After breakfast, how does Day 3 begin?
2. Who teaches Blood the sexual tricks he will continue to use later in his pimping career?
3. What does Sweet Jones say that he hates about Blood during their first formal meeting?
4. According to the psychiatrists, why did Bobby choose to become a pimp?
5. Who is young Bobby's first sexual encounter?.
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)