|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6: Drilling for Oil.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What special gifts does Blood have that make the pimping game easy for him?
(a) His connections and money.
(b) His physique and style.
(c) His IQ and brain.
(d) His background and knowledge of people.
2. According to the psychiatrists, why did Bobby choose to become a pimp?
(a) Head trauma from when his father threw him against the wall.
(b) His subconscious hatred of his mother.
(c) Watching Steve work.
(d) Henry Upshaw's treatment of his mother.
3. Who introduces professional pimping into Blood's life?
(a) Iceberg Slim.
(b) Golden Jive.
(c) Weeping Shorty.
(d) Diamond Cat.
4. After Pretty Preston's revenge attempt on Sweet Jones fails, what does Blood decide he wants from Sweet Jones?
(a) Information on the local cops.
(b) Sweet's opinions on the best women.
(c) Information on how to be a successful pimp.
(d) Gambling tips.
5. Prior to abandoning the family, what was the job of Bobby's father at the hotel?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Poison doing the first time Blood sees him?
2. What is the total time lapse of Chapter 6?
3. Where does Blood meet Runt?
4. What happens to Oscar while in Reformatory?
5. Before sending Runt out for her first night of work for him, what does Blood tell her?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)