|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6: Drilling for Oil.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Blood is still very new at the pimping game and has to constantly remind himself of what?
(a) What the other pimps said in jail.
(b) How to keep his cool.
(c) What he must do to keep Runt happy.
(d) Who the biggest pimp in town is.
2. Pepper turns the tables on the con Blood attempts and accuses him of what?
(b) Drug dealing.
3. Blood and Runt leave Milwaukee and go where to begin their new lives?
4. What is the setting after Blood is released from prison the second time?
(a) Milwaukee, WI.
(b) Minneapolis, MN.
(c) Chicago, IL.
(d) Indianapolis, IN.
5. Party Time gets busted for the con he runs with Bobby, but Bobby doesn't go to jail with him. Why not?
(a) Party Time does not give his name to the police.
(b) Party Time can't produce evidence to convict Bobby.
(c) Bobby rats out Party Time.
(d) Bobby runs away before the police can catch him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Blood decide can get him a positive introduction to Sweet Jones so he can get what he wants from him?
2. Who teaches Blood the sexual tricks he will continue to use later in his pimping career?
3. Who is the first and last positive, stable and loving person in Bobby's early life?
4. Who is young Bobby's first sexual encounter?.
5. Where are young Bobby and his Mama living when Henry Upshaw comes into their lives?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)