|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6: Drilling for Oil.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Pretty Preston's career before Sweet Jones double-crossed him?
(a) Drug Dealer.
(b) Police Officer.
(c) Night Club owner.
2. For how long does Blood go to jail after his conviction on the charges Pepper brings against him?
(a) 6 months.
(b) 24 months.
(c) 36 months.
(d) 18 months.
3. What is Poison doing the first time Blood sees him?
(a) Buying a high class suit.
(b) Stealing liquor.
(c) Beating his prostitute.
(d) Fighting with a police officer.
4. After Bobby's father leaves and Mama must make ends meet, how much does a hairstyle from Mama cost?
(a) One nickel.
(b) Twenty cents.
(c) One dollar.
(d) Fifty cents.
5. What is the total time lapse of Chapter 6?
(a) One day.
(b) Five days.
(c) Three hours.
(d) Three days.
Short Answer Questions
1. After her first time time talking with Blood, what does Runt agree to do for him?
2. Memories of whom begin to haunt Blood as he physically abuses Runt for the first time?
3. Getting started on his first "real" night of pimping with Runt, Blood muses on how he is going to be successful in a white man's world. What does he think will accomplish this?
4. What does Bobby's biological father want to do with him as a baby?
5. When Bobby gets out of Reformatory, where is Mama working?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)