|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4: A Degree in Pimping.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Blood and Runt leave Milwaukee and go where to begin their new lives?
2. When Bobby gets out of Reformatory, where is Mama working?
(a) Minneapolis beauty shop.
(b) Indianapolis hair salon.
(c) Chicago hotel.
(d) Minneapolis hotel.
3. According to the psychiatrists, why did Bobby choose to become a pimp?
(a) His subconscious hatred of his mother.
(b) Henry Upshaw's treatment of his mother.
(c) Head trauma from when his father threw him against the wall.
(d) Watching Steve work.
4. Where are young Bobby and his Mama living when Henry Upshaw comes into their lives?
5. How does what happens to Oscar affect Bobby's later actions in prison?
(a) He openly admits his drug addiction in hopes of going to rehab.
(b) He talks to the warden to escape solitary confinement.
(c) He befriends the warden so he can be released early.
(d) He refuses to eat in the cafeteria.
Short Answer Questions
1. After returning home from University, Bobby takes advantage of Mama's frequent absence from home and becomes friends with who?
2. In later life, Bobby is told that being a pimp demands a certain personality trait. What is it?
3. For what does Bobby do his first time in jail?
4. Where does Bobby enroll in college?
5. At what age does Bobby graduate high school?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)