|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4: A Degree in Pimping.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Blood meet Runt?
(b) Tropic Nightclub.
(c) 5th Street Grill.
(d) 711 Club.
2. What are the primary enticements for Blood in the life and career of a pimp?
(a) Sex and easy money.
(b) Power and easy money.
(c) Power and women.
(d) Easy living and waking up late.
3. Who teaches Blood the sexual tricks he will continue to use later in his pimping career?
(a) Weeping Shorty.
(b) Pepper's husband.
4. At what age does Bobby graduate high school?
5. After his initial meeting with Runt, where does Blood go before leaving the city?
(a) Mama's house.
(b) His Parole Officer's office.
(c) His old hang-outs.
(d) Pepper's house.
Short Answer Questions
1. Instead of attending University and graduating with prestige, Blood has done what with his educational choices?
2. In his last happy memory, young Bobby receives a large tip by a customer. How much is the tip?
3. Pepper turns the tables on the con Blood attempts and accuses him of what?
4. Who is the first and last positive, stable and loving person in Bobby's early life?
5. How long does Bobby spend in Reformatory?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)