|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4: A Degree in Pimping.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Party Time gets busted for the con he runs with Bobby, but Bobby doesn't go to jail with him. Why not?
(a) Party Time does not give his name to the police.
(b) Bobby runs away before the police can catch him.
(c) Bobby rats out Party Time.
(d) Party Time can't produce evidence to convict Bobby.
2. Why did Bobby and his family (biological mother and father) leave Chicago?
(a) Because his father was in trouble with the police.
(b) Because his mother caught his father cheating with another woman.
(c) Because his mother caught his father stealing from their workplace.
(d) Because his mother was in trouble with her boss.
3. In his last happy memory, young Bobby receives a large tip by a customer. How much is the tip?
(a) A quarter.
(b) Ten cents.
(c) Fifty cents.
(d) A dollar.
4. Pepper turns the tables on the con Blood attempts and accuses him of what?
(c) Drug dealing.
5. In later life, Bobby is told that being a pimp demands a certain personality trait. What is it?
(a) Natural inclination towards violence.
(b) Innate desire to hurt or kill his mother.
(c) Disrespect for women.
(d) Addiction to sexual relations with women.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Bobby gets out of Reformatory, where is Mama working?
2. Where has Runt recently come from when she first meets Blood?
3. Where does Bobby meet Pepper?
4. What does Bobby's biological father want to do with him as a baby?
5. The failed con with Pepper reinforces what in Blood's mind?
This section contains 317 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)