|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7: Melody Off Key.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Party Time gets busted for the con he runs with Bobby, but Bobby doesn't go to jail with him. Why not?
(a) Bobby runs away before the police can catch him.
(b) Party Time does not give his name to the police.
(c) Party Time can't produce evidence to convict Bobby.
(d) Bobby rats out Party Time.
2. After her first time time talking with Blood, what does Runt agree to do for him?
(a) Send messages to his Mama.
(b) Be his prostitute.
(c) Act as his lookout.
(d) Answer his mail.
3. What does Glass Top provide for Sweet Jones, other pimps, and eventually Blood?
(a) Women to work for them.
(c) Gambling tips.
(d) Tips on the local police.
4. What is the time span of Chapter 7?
(a) One "working" day.
(b) Three hours.
(c) 24 hours.
(d) One work week.
5. What is Bobby's grade average upon graduation?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Blood and Melody go after they meet?
2. What happens to Oscar while in Reformatory?
3. For what does Bobby do his first time in jail?
4. Who says (s)he "sees Justice has her eyes blindfolded to hide the dollar bill signs that are there in the place of eyeballs"?
5. One of the reasons Blood is initially captivated by Melody is her race and one of the outcomes of his involvement with her is further social confusion and dislike in Blood's mind. What race is Melody?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)