|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7: Melody Off Key.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does Bobby spend in Reformatory?
(a) 10 months.
(b) 18 months.
(c) 6 months.
(d) 24 months.
2. Blood and Runt leave Milwaukee and go where to begin their new lives?
3. Party Time gets busted for the con he runs with Bobby, but Bobby doesn't go to jail with him. Why not?
(a) Party Time can't produce evidence to convict Bobby.
(b) Party Time does not give his name to the police.
(c) Bobby runs away before the police can catch him.
(d) Bobby rats out Party Time.
4. Before sending Runt out for her first night of work for him, what does Blood tell her?
(a) His rules for prostitution.
(b) He has a present for her.
(c) His ideas of what men like.
(d) He loves her.
5. After her first time time talking with Blood, what does Runt agree to do for him?
(a) Answer his mail.
(b) Be his prostitute.
(c) Act as his lookout.
(d) Send messages to his Mama.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Blood leave Melody?
2. What new bar does Blood go to in Chapter 7?
3. After his initial meeting with Runt, where does Blood go before leaving the city?
4. Instead of attending University and graduating with prestige, Blood has done what with his educational choices?
5. What does Glass Top provide for Sweet Jones, other pimps, and eventually Blood?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)