|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18: Jailbreak.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long is Slim incarcerated in the State Workforce before he realizes he cannot stand being locked up again so soon?
(a) Three months.
(b) Three weeks.
(c) One week.
(d) One month.
2. Blood tells Runt he has another girl working for him in another city so that Runt will do what?
(a) Cling to him.
(b) Work harder.
(c) Accept drugs to cheer herself up.
(d) Be angry.
3. What does Glass Top provide for Sweet Jones, other pimps, and eventually Blood?
(b) Tips on the local police.
(c) Gambling tips.
(d) Women to work for them.
4. What does Chris agree to do for Blood at the end of Chapter 12?
(a) Work for him.
(b) Sleep with him.
(c) Marry him.
(d) Find girls for him.
5. Who helps Slim in his escape from the State Workforce?
(a) Red Eye.
(b) His young cellmate.
(c) The warden.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Blood decide can get him a positive introduction to Sweet Jones so he can get what he wants from him?
2. Where does Slim hide during his escape from the State Workforce?
3. What is the total time lapse of Chapter 6?
4. Who brings Blood his breakfast at the beginning of Chapter 12?
5. Where is Slim arrested again after his escape from State Workforce?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)