Chapter 1: Torn from the Nest
• Young Bobby Beck is introduced with his biological family.
• A few of the violent and/or traumatic acts that characterize Bobby's early life are described.
• These events greatly shape the decisions Bobby later makes and his career path as a pimp.
• Henry Upshaw takes care of Mama and Bobby and is the last positive male influence in Bobby's life.
• Mama leaves Henry for Steve and together they move to Chicago.
• The decisions Mama makes during this period in Bobby's life largely shape his attitude towards women, part of his identity as a pimp.
Chapter 2: First Steps into the Jungle
• Bobby Beck is now 14 years old and meets Party Time who introduces him to life on the streets by helping Bobby to run his first con.
• Bobby's first con is also his hands-on introduction to the world of pimp and prostitute as he and...
This section contains 2,053 words
(approx. 7 pages at 300 words per page)