|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. How much of life which has ever been created, is living at the present time?
2. What is the analogy she draws between the snake skin and the seasons?
3. What does Dillard say hinders people from experiencing the now?
4. What is a towhee?
5. In Chapter 10, what does Dillard see as making life easier?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. How is the story about the caddisfly applicable to Dillard's obsession with the present?
2. Write a...
This section contains 1,328 words|
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)