Mid-Book Test (up to Chapter 9)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. What is the translation of trompes-l' esprit ?
2. What is the literal act of seeing?
3. Who does Dillard think gravitates towards the field of botany?
4. One branch of Jewish philosophy believes that part of the responsibility of humans is to do what?
5. According to Dillard, how is the past healed?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. What story does Dillard tell about a Native American woman and winter?
2. Dillard recalls what...
This section contains 1,579 words|
(approx. 6 pages at 300 words per page)