|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What would Dillard suggest for food instead of creature eating creature?
(a) everyone being vegetarians
(c) no one needing food at all
(d) bread and water
2. When ancient Hebrews sacrificed an animal to their god, how did they use the horns?
(a) they didn't use them
(b) to cage the animal
(c) to strenthen the altar for a larger animal
(d) poured blood into the horns
3. What principle has lead many physicists to mysticism?
(a) the answer to question 67
(b) the answer to question 44
(c) the theory of relativity
(d) the answer to question #128
4. What does Dillard say is the driving force after reproduction in the animal kingdom?
(a) protecting the young
(b) finding food
(c) having a nice place to live
(d) knowing God
5. When Richmond loses electricity Dillard says something happened at the governor's mansion. What?
(a) the first floor is flooded
(b) one bulb in the governor's mansion continues to glow
(c) the basement is destroyed
(d) the security alarm quit working
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dillard think the butterflies smell like?
2. What is the "Principle of Indeterminacy?"
3. Fecundity could be defined as:
4. What are the "horns of the altar?"
5. In Chapter 14, what have arrived in swarm from the Hudson Bay area?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)