|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the last name of Dante?
2. Where is the conference that Shura and Alice attend on their honeymoon?
(a) New York.
3. In Chapter 41, Shura details his experiences with what drug?
4. On drug number three of The Chemical Story Part One, Aleph, Shura is able to write nearly fourteen pages of notes at ___ milligrams.
5. What drug does Shura take on his hike in Chapter 40?
Short Answer Questions
1. To whom does Alice write a letter and give Shura the option of sending it?
2. Where do Shura and Alice arrive first on their honeymoon?
3. What drug does Dante detail experimenting with in Chapter 39?
4. What drug does the group experiment with on Shura's birthday?
5. Shura concludes that every person is sovereign over their own bodies provided they ______.
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens on the trip in Chapter 40 to make Shura feel aged?
2. What is Shura's take of Aleph-7 in The Chemical Story Part One?
3. Who writes a letter to Ursula in Chapter 29? Why?
4. What is the effect of Alice taking DESOXY in Chapter 38?
5. What celebration takes place in Chapter 36? What drug is suggested?
6. How do the views of the group change in Chapter 39 regarding God?
7. What is the lecture that Shura gives about in Chapter 42?
8. Where does Shura go in Chapter 40? What drug does he take there and what effect does it have?
9. What does Shura say of urine tests and propaganda in Chapter 42?
10. What event takes place in Chapter 34?
This section contains 759 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)