|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does Ursula tell Shura she will be arriving in Chapter 30?
(b) A little over a month.
(c) In November.
(d) A little over a week.
2. What does Ursula write in her letter to Shura as the reason she can't be with him?
(a) She's not in love with him.
(b) She's pregnant with her husband's child.
(c) She hates him for being with Alice.
(d) She believes he killed her in a previous life.
3. After breaking up, Shura suggests that Alice become friends with whom?
4. What drug does Shura take on his hike in Chapter 40?
5. What drug does Alice take to quell her anger after her breakup?
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose house do the testing group go to celebrate Shura's birthday party?
2. In what month does Alice experience a mental and spiritual crisis?
3. Shura attests in Chapter 42 that what are completely unjustifiable unless there is an indication a crime has been committed?
4. What is the listed dosage for the drug ASB in The Chemical Story Part One?
5. Aleph-7 has a dosage of how many milligrams listed in The Chemical Story Part One?
Short Essay Questions
1. Where do Alice and Shura go in Chapter 35? Why?
2. How do the visual effects change per dosage of Aleph-2?
3. Where does Shura go in Chapter 40? What drug does he take there and what effect does it have?
4. What is Shura's take of Aleph-7 in The Chemical Story Part One?
5. What does Shura tell Alice of nucleotides in Chapter 30?
6. What is the effect of Alice taking DESOXY in Chapter 38?
7. What is Shura's reaction to Aleph, in The Chemical Story Part One?
8. What does Shura write of his earliest experiences with 2C-B in The Chemical Story Part One?
9. What celebration takes place in Chapter 36? What drug is suggested?
10. What happens on the trip in Chapter 40 to make Shura feel aged?
This section contains 767 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)