|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the listed dosage for the drug ASB in The Chemical Story Part One?
(a) 10-20 mg.
(b) 40-60 mg.
(c) 100-150 mg.
(d) 200-280 mg.
2. What is the mental state described by Shura in Chapter 37?
(a) Mental breakdown.
(b) The Wall.
(c) White Light.
3. What drug does Alice take to quell her anger after her breakup?
4. What drug does Shura take on his hike in Chapter 40?
5. On drug number three of The Chemical Story Part One, Aleph, Shura is able to write nearly fourteen pages of notes at ___ milligrams.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what month does Alice experience a mental and spiritual crisis?
2. What is the last name of Dante?
3. What drug does Shura suggest he and Alice take upon first seeing one another in Chapter 33?
4. What is the dosage listed for Aleph-2 in The Chemical Story Part One?
5. What retreat does Shura go on in Chapter 40?
Short Essay Questions
1. How do the views of the group change in Chapter 39 regarding God?
2. What does Shura say of urine tests and propaganda in Chapter 42?
3. What is Shura's reaction to Aleph, in The Chemical Story Part One?
4. What is the effect of Alice taking DESOXY in Chapter 38?
5. What is Shura's take of Aleph-7 in The Chemical Story Part One?
6. Who writes a letter to Ursula in Chapter 29? Why?
7. How does Aleph-4 change in its effects between eight milligrams and seven?
8. What is Ursula's reaction to the letter in Chapter 30?
9. What does Alice imagine herself as under the influence of DESOXY?
10. What happens on the trip in Chapter 40 to make Shura feel aged?
This section contains 718 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)