|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Alice claims that the drug in Chapter 38 shut down what element of her personality?
(a) Sex drive.
2. To whom does Alice write a letter and give Shura the option of sending it?
3. Shura concludes that every person is sovereign over their own bodies provided they ______.
(a) Do not obey the rules.
(b) Do not harm someone else.
(c) Do not break the law.
(d) Do not harm themselves.
4. What drug does Alice take to quell her anger after her breakup?
5. What does Alice imagine herself as while on DESOXY?
(a) A lizard.
(b) A lion.
(c) A maggot.
(d) A bird.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the dosage listed for Aleph-4 in The Chemical Story Part One?
2. In Chapter 38, Alice dreams of what vivid object?
3. In what month does Alice experience a mental and spiritual crisis?
4. Where does Shura give a lecture in Chapter 42?
5. What is the last name of Dante?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Aleph-4 change in its effects between eight milligrams and seven?
2. What is the lecture that Shura gives about in Chapter 42?
3. What event takes place in Chapter 34?
4. What celebration takes place in Chapter 36? What drug is suggested?
5. Who writes a letter to Ursula in Chapter 29? Why?
6. What drug do Shura and Alice take in Chapter 35? What effect does it have?
7. How do the visual effects change per dosage of Aleph-2?
8. What is Shura's take of Aleph-7 in The Chemical Story Part One?
9. Where do Alice and Shura go in Chapter 35? Why?
10. What is the effect of Alice taking DESOXY in Chapter 38?
This section contains 734 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)