|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Alice claims that the drug in Chapter 38 shut down what element of her personality?
(b) Sex drive.
2. What drug does Alice take to relax following her bad trip?
3. Shura fears his injury is what, while hiking in the end of the book?
(b) Heart attack.
(c) Broken hip.
4. Where does Shura drive in The Chemical Story Part One while taking Aleph-4?
(a) San Francisco.
(b) Los Angeles.
(c) New York.
(d) New Mexico.
5. What drug does Shura take in Chapter 29 that is derived from Aleph-2?
6. Ursula describes a trip where, in her letter to Shura in Chapter 29?
(b) New York.
7. Who are the guests of Dante and his wife in Chapter 39?
(a) Mark and Christine.
(b) Daniel and Marie.
(c) Peter and Sasha.
(d) Glenn and Charles.
8. What drug does Alice take to quell her anger after her breakup?
9. What drug does the group experiment with on Shura's birthday?
10. What year is it in Chapter 34?
11. What drug does Dante detail experimenting with in Chapter 39?
12. What surprise do Alice and Shura share with their guests in at the party in Chapter 34?
(a) They're getting married.
(b) They're having a son.
(c) They're getting divorced.
(d) They're having a daughter.
13. What is the last name of Dante?
14. What is the holiday being celebrated by a party hosted by Alice and Shura in the end of the book?
(b) Valentine's Day.
(c) New Year's.
(d) Independence Day.
15. What is the dosage listed for Aleph-2 in The Chemical Story Part One?
(a) 1-10 mg.
(b) 10-12 mg.
(c) 2 mg.
(d) 4-8 mg.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose house do the testing group go to celebrate Shura's birthday party?
2. What does Shura refer to as the state of uncaring, anhedonia, and of emotionlessness?
3. The dosage listed for BOHD is greater than how many milligrams?
4. When does Ursula tell Shura she will be arriving in Chapter 30?
5. Shura compares the treatment of the Jews during _____ to the treatment of drug users in the United States as they both serve as scapegoats for bigger problems.
This section contains 380 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)