|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On drug number three of The Chemical Story Part One, Aleph, Shura is able to write nearly fourteen pages of notes at ___ milligrams.
2. What is the dosage listed for Aleph-4 in The Chemical Story Part One?
(a) 25-30 mg.
(b) 100-105 mg.
(c) 1-2 mg.
(d) 7-12 mg.
3. The author mentions the combination of the drug 2C-B with what other psychedelic in The Chemical Story Part One?
4. What drug does Shura offer Alice in Chapter 38?
5. Who becomes uncommunicative under the drug on Shura's birthday?
6. What is the listed dosage for the drug ASB in The Chemical Story Part One?
(a) 40-60 mg.
(b) 200-280 mg.
(c) 10-20 mg.
(d) 100-150 mg.
7. What drug does Dante detail experimenting with in Chapter 39?
8. What drug do Alice and Shura take on their honeymoon?
9. While tripping in Chapter 30, Shura explains to Alice his theory on what?
10. While on her trip in Chapter 30, Alice realizes that what is useless?
11. What drug do Alice and Shura take in Chapter 30?
12. What surprise do Alice and Shura share with their guests in at the party in Chapter 34?
(a) They're having a son.
(b) They're having a daughter.
(c) They're getting married.
(d) They're getting divorced.
13. Shura compares the treatment of the Jews during _____ to the treatment of drug users in the United States as they both serve as scapegoats for bigger problems.
(a) The Third Reich.
(c) The First Reich.
(d) The Second Reich.
14. What drug does the group experiment with on Shura's birthday?
15. After breaking up, Shura suggests that Alice become friends with whom?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 33, how long has it been since Alice has heard from Shura?
2. Alice and Shura discover that Ursula gave birth about how long after last writing?
3. Where is the conference that Shura and Alice attend on their honeymoon?
4. In what city does Dante live?
5. What is the dosage listed for Aleph-2 in The Chemical Story Part One?
This section contains 375 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)