|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Dante's wife's name?
2. In Chapter 38, Alice dreams of what vivid object?
(a) A window.
(b) A tree.
(c) A ladder.
(d) A door.
3. After breaking up, Shura suggests that Alice become friends with whom?
4. What does Alice refer to the force which disturbs her during her spiritual crisis?
(b) White Mind.
(c) Siberian Wasteland.
(d) Black Mind.
5. What drug does Shura take in Chapter 29 that is derived from Aleph-2?
6. What drug from The Chemical Story Part One is also known as N-Methyl-Dom?
7. What surprise do Alice and Shura share with their guests in at the party in Chapter 34?
(a) They're having a daughter.
(b) They're getting married.
(c) They're getting divorced.
(d) They're having a son.
8. In Chapter 41, Shura details his experiences with what drug?
9. What psychologist does Alice call during her spiritual crisis?
(a) Alan Fischer.
(b) Mark Shinter.
(c) Adam Skawinski.
(d) Adam Fisher.
10. What is the holiday being celebrated by a party hosted by Alice and Shura in the end of the book?
(a) Valentine's Day.
(b) Independence Day.
(d) New Year's.
11. Where does Shura drive in The Chemical Story Part One while taking Aleph-4?
(a) San Francisco.
(b) New Mexico.
(c) Los Angeles.
(d) New York.
12. What is the duration listed for Aleph-4 in The Chemical Story Part One?
(a) 5-7 h.
(b) 12-20 h.
(c) 1-2 h.
(d) 2-3 d.
13. The author writes that the hallucinogenic experience of 2C-B is what in comparison to most other psychedelics?
14. In Chapter 33, how long has it been since Alice has heard from Shura?
(a) 3 days.
(b) 3 weeks.
(c) 2 weeks.
(d) 2 months.
15. Ursula describes a trip where, in her letter to Shura in Chapter 29?
(b) New York.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what city does Dante live?
2. What drug does Shura suggest he and Alice take upon first seeing one another in Chapter 33?
3. What is the duration of the effects of the drug 2C-B?
4. The author mentions the combination of the drug 2C-B with what other psychedelic in The Chemical Story Part One?
5. What does Ursula write in her letter to Shura as the reason she can't be with him?
This section contains 397 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)