|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What drug does Shura offer to let Alice try on her first visit to see him?
2. Who dies in the beginning of Chapter 15?
3. What does Ursula write to say she has had shipped in Chapter 28?
4. Who is Christopher's stepmother?
5. What drug is sampled by the group in Chapter 23?
6. For what company does the protagonist work after finishing his degree?
(a) Dole Chemical Company.
(b) Glaxo-Smith Klein Drug Company.
(c) Humboldt Chemical Company.
(d) Pfeisser Drug Company.
7. From whose point of view does the book shift to halfway through?
8. What drug had caused many bad experiences when sold in high dosages as STP?
9. What causes Alice to almost die in Chapter 17?
(b) Car accident.
10. Who impregnates Alice in the late 1950s?
11. Which of her sons does Alice say was picked on in second grade?
12. In Chapter 5, Shura discusses manufacturing an analogue of what substance?
13. Where did Shura grow up?
(a) Berkeley, CA.
(b) New Hope, PA.
(c) Los Angeles, CA.
(d) New York, New York.
14. Who accidentally ingests LSD in Chapter 3?
15. What is the drug MDMA more commonly known as today?
Short Answer Questions
1. Shura tells Alice that who is coming to visit him in Chapter 20?
2. Where does Shura meet Peter Mille?
3. Where does the protagonist go for a conference in Chapter 15?
4. In Chapter 14, Shura describes the difference between an act and a what?
5. What sexual activity do Shura and Alice experiment with in Chapter 25?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)