|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For what company does the protagonist work after finishing his degree?
(a) Glaxo-Smith Klein Drug Company.
(b) Dole Chemical Company.
(c) Humboldt Chemical Company.
(d) Pfeisser Drug Company.
2. What is the last name of the characters Ben and Leah?
3. What does Ursula write to say she has had shipped in Chapter 28?
4. What does Alice refer to Shura's bad moods?
(a) Siberian Wastelands.
(b) White Noise.
(c) Mental Fugues.
(d) White Death.
5. Shura's work in Chapter 5 is interrupted by the death of whom?
(a) His father.
(b) His sister.
(c) His mother.
(d) His wife.
6. Shura claims in Chapter 14 that power can only be found in what?
7. With whom is the protagonist having an affair in Chapter 15?
8. What is David's last name?
9. Who is George's wife?
10. In what month does Alice's party take place?
11. In Chapter 5, Shura discusses manufacturing an analogue of what substance?
12. Where does Alice go to visit for the first time in Chapter 22?
(a) Shura's farm.
(b) The Golden Gate Bridge.
(d) New York.
13. What is the drug MDMA more commonly known as today?
14. Who is Christopher's stepmother?
15. Where does Alice eat dinner in Chapter 17?
(a) Pizza parlor.
(b) Ice cream store.
(c) Sushi shop.
(d) Taco stand.
Short Answer Questions
1. After meeting, Alice invites Shura to a party for what occasion?
2. What substance does Adelph-1 contain?
3. What was Shura given for a bone infection in his thumb in WWII?
4. Chapter 4 concerns Shura's experiments with what drug?
5. Where did Shura grow up?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)