|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 12-17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Shura's work in Chapter 5 is interrupted by the death of whom?
(a) His father.
(b) His mother.
(c) His sister.
(d) His wife.
2. Who accidentally ingests LSD in Chapter 3?
3. In Chapter 8, Shura synthesizes three different isomers of what?
4. What degree did Shura earn at the University of California at Berkeley?
5. Who does Alice ask for peyote from, following her near-death experience?
(a) Ben Marksman.
(b) Michael Fellinton.
(c) Samuel Golding.
(d) Roger Golding.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the drug MDMA more commonly known as today?
2. What causes Alice to almost die in Chapter 17?
3. What was Shura given for a bone infection in his thumb in WWII?
4. What is the name of the protagonist's first wife in the novel?
5. With whom is the protagonist having an affair in Chapter 15?
This section contains 151 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)