|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Chemical Story Part One.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the dosage listed for the drug 2C-B?
(a) 80-100 mg.
(b) 12-24 mg.
(c) 10-12 mg.
(d) 100-120 mg.
2. With whom is the protagonist having an affair in Chapter 15?
3. What drug does Shura suggest he and Alice take upon first seeing one another in Chapter 33?
4. What is the last name of the characters Ben and Leah?
5. In Chapter 14, Shura describes the difference between an act and a what?
Short Answer Questions
1. Shura believes that MDMA is like what, in that it can be all things to all people?
2. At what age did Shura receive a scholarship to Harvard?
3. What is the drug MDMA more commonly known as today?
4. Shura tells Alice that a good what is like an artist's studio?
5. How old is Shura in Chapter 40?
This section contains 161 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)