|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Chemical Story Part One.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 8, Shura synthesizes three different isomers of what?
2. When does Shura call Alice in Chapter 23?
3. Shura's lecture in Chapter 42 revolves around what?
(a) Date rape drugs.
(c) Drinking and driving.
(d) The war on drugs.
4. With whom does Alice walk to Golden Gate Park after taking peyote?
5. Shura criticizes searches made by what statute?
(a) Judge's orders.
(b) Good faith.
(c) Habeas Corpus.
(d) Drug dog.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 14, Shura describes the difference between an act and a what?
2. With whom does Shura go on a hike while on his retreat?
3. When is Alice invited to meet with the spiritual teacher, where she meets Shura?
4. Shura concludes that every person is sovereign over their own bodies provided they ______.
5. What surprise do Alice and Shura share with their guests in at the party in Chapter 34?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)