|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 18-22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Shura built his own what in order to play alone in his childhood?
(a) Swing set.
(c) Marble run.
(d) Hopscotch run.
2. About how many people arrive at Alice's party in Chapter 19?
3. In what year did Shura first take the drug mescaline?
4. Where is the spiritual teacher from who Alice meets with in Chapter 18?
5. What drug does a woman claim helps her overcome her guilt for euthanizing her mother?
Short Answer Questions
1. When is Alice invited to meet with the spiritual teacher, where she meets Shura?
2. In Chapter 14, Shura describes the difference between an act and a what?
3. How long does the trance described by Alice in Chapter 16 last?
4. Shura claims in Chapter 14 that power can only be found in what?
5. Shura tells Alice that a good what is like an artist's studio?
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)