|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 18-22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the state of trance referred to by Alice in Chapter 16?
(a) The Spiral.
(b) The White Light.
(c) The Void.
(d) The Nothing.
2. Who lived with Alice in a housing project when she was poverty-ridden?
3. In what year did Shura first take the drug mescaline?
4. Where does Shura meet Peter Mille?
(d) New York.
5. From whose point of view does the book shift to halfway through?
Short Answer Questions
1. At what age did Shura receive a scholarship to Harvard?
2. Shura's work in Chapter 5 is interrupted by the death of whom?
3. Chapter 4 concerns Shura's experiments with what drug?
4. What is Shura's last name in the novel?
5. Shura's father was an immigrant from where?
This section contains 141 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)