|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 18-22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Shura meet Peter Mille?
(d) New York.
2. What is the drug MDMA more commonly known as today?
3. What was Shura given for a bone infection in his thumb in WWII?
4. Shura's father was an immigrant from where?
5. In Chapter 6, Shura details manufacturing the drug ____ by combining an ammonia molecule to a substance called myristicin, which is found in oil of nutmeg.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 5, Shura discusses manufacturing an analogue of what substance?
2. About how many people arrive at Alice's party in Chapter 19?
3. In what month does Alice's party take place?
4. For what company does the protagonist work after finishing his degree?
5. Where has Ursula returned in Chapter 21?
This section contains 155 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)