|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 39-42.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Shura doing the morning after Alice's party?
(a) Making coffee.
(b) Playing piano.
(c) Reading a paper.
2. What drug does Shura take on his hike in Chapter 40?
3. Who does Shura speak to on the phone in Chapter 32?
4. After breaking up, Shura suggests that Alice become friends with whom?
5. Where does Shura give a lecture in Chapter 42?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many children does Alice have in Chapter 18?
2. Shura compares the treatment of the Jews during _____ to the treatment of drug users in the United States as they both serve as scapegoats for bigger problems.
3. Shura concludes that every person is sovereign over their own bodies provided they ______.
4. In what city does Dante live?
5. Where is the spiritual teacher from who Alice meets with in Chapter 18?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)