1. In what year was the character Shura born?
2. What is Shura's last name in the novel?
3. Where did Shura grow up?
(a) New Hope, PA.
(b) Berkeley, CA.
(c) Los Angeles, CA.
(d) New York, New York.
4. Shura's father was an immigrant from where?
5. Shura's mother was from a small town in what state?
6. What was the occupation of both of Shura's parents?
(c) Industrial laborer.
7. Shura built his own what in order to play alone in his childhood?
(b) Hopscotch run.
(c) Swing set.
(d) Marble run.
8. At what age did Shura receive a scholarship to Harvard?
9. What was Shura given for a bone infection in his thumb in WWII?
10. What degree did Shura earn at the University of California at Berkeley?
This section contains 3,032 words
(approx. 11 pages at 300 words per page)