|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Turtle abandoned as a child?
(a) On a doorstep.
(b) In a car.
(c) By the side of the road.
(d) In a shopping mall.
2. Why does Barbie lose her job at the coffee shop?
(a) For ringing in too many wrong orders.
(b) For spending too much time talking.
(c) For dropping a plate of spaghetti in a customer's lap.
(d) For stealing from the tip jar.
3. What animal has the town council in Jackson Hole decided to shoot for not being native to the area?
(b) Koi fish.
(c) Bald eagles.
4. What famous doll does the waitress at the coffee shop collect?
(a) Rainbrow Brite.
(b) Raggedy Anne.
(d) Cabbage Patch.
5. What tourist purchase does Cash Stillwater make for a living?
(a) Stone arrowheads.
(b) Beaded jewelry.
(c) Feathered dreamcatchers.
(d) Wood carvings.
Short Answer Questions
1. What race of children beat up Gabriel in school, claiming that he isn't enough like them?
2. What beverage does Gundi offer to Jax during their discussion?
3. Why does the motel management give Alice and family a hard time when they are checking out?
4. What beverage do Jax and Annawake drink together while looking at the stars?
5. What animal does Alice's next door neighbor raise?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Annawake claim to be the reason for Turtle's abuse within the Indian community?
2. How does Alice feel during the stomp dance?
3. Why does Taylor call her mother, Alice, to visit?
4. How does Alice respond to Cash's sudden marriage proposal?
5. How does Alice feel in the moments before Cash comes to pick her up for their date?
6. What conflict continually arises between Mr. Green and his neighbor Boma Mellowbug?
7. How does Annawake describe Alice to Letty, and what is Letty's response?
8. In what ways does Gundi show her sympathies for Jax and Taylor's strife?
9. How does the family respond to the news that Alice will be visiting the Cherokee nation?
10. What is Annawake Fourkiller's relationship to child adoption?
This section contains 791 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)