|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On the day that Cash returns home, who does Annawake find curled up under her quilt?
(a) Her niece.
(b) Her nephew.
(c) Her daughter.
(d) Her son.
2. What color t-shirt is Taylor wearing when she joins her mother at the breakfast house?
3. What does Alice discover stored in Barbie's purse?
(a) A photograph of Jax.
(b) Silver dollars.
(c) Annawake's contact information.
(d) A gun.
4. What happens to the money that Taylor finds on her windshield?
(a) She gambles it away.
(b) She deposits it into her savings account.
(c) She misplaces it while on the run.
(d) She uses it to buy groceries.
5. What is the name of Annawake Fourkiller's brother that is adopted?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Barbie store her purse while she sleeps?
2. What is Turtle's racial heritage?
3. When does Turtle say that a turtle lets go after it has bitten you?
4. How does Jax feel about Taylor after she goes on the run with Turtle?
5. When does Annawake promise to return to see Taylor and Turtle?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens to Gabriel Fourkiller when he is admitted into school after his adoption?
2. What does Barbie know about the doll that she was named after?
3. What startling news does Alice hear while she is attending the stomp dance with Cash?
4. How does the family respond to the news that Alice will be visiting the Cherokee nation?
5. What happens when Alice and family are leaving the Delta Queen Casino Hotel for some breakfast?
6. Where are Turtle and Jax when Annawake arrives on Taylor's property for the first time?
7. What is the significance of the photo cube that Taylor keeps in her dingy apartment in Seattle?
8. How does Alice figure out that Turtle is Cash's granddaughter?
9. What happens to Gabriel Fourkiller after he leaves school?
10. How does Turtle respond to life on the run?
This section contains 814 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)