|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What television station does Harold watch religiously?
(a) The world news station.
(b) The music video station.
(c) The home shopping station.
(d) The sports station.
2. What beverage do Jax and Annawake drink together while looking at the stars?
(b) Iced Tea.
3. At the coffee shop, what is the couple next to Taylor arguing about?
(c) Their children.
4. What does Annawake compare the adoption of Indian children to white families to?
(b) Souvenier purchases.
(c) Animal poaching.
(d) Grand larceny.
5. Who does Taylor call to visit her when she realizes that she needs more money?
(c) Cash Stillwater.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where are Turtle and Taylor vacationing when Turtle sees a man fall into a ditch?
2. What is Turtle's racial heritage?
3. While they are on the run, where does Turtle request to stop and visit?
4. Where does Barbie store her purse while she sleeps?
5. When does Annawake claim that Indian children begin to flounder?
Short Essay Questions
1. Where are Turtle and Jax when Annawake arrives on Taylor's property for the first time?
2. How does Taylor meet Steven Kent?
3. Why does Taylor call her mother, Alice, to visit?
4. Why does Annawake claim that Alice's new found Indian heritage may not help her case to keep Turtle?
5. How does Alice respond to Jax's worry that Taylor does not truly love him?
6. What relationship does Cash Stillwater have to Mr. Critterdon?
7. Who is Boma Mellowbug and what does she see?
8. How does Alice feel during the stomp dance?
9. What is the response to hearing Jax read Annawake's letter to them while they are doing laundry at the laundromat?
10. Why does Alice begin to feel romantically attracted to Cash Stillwater?
This section contains 812 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)