|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does Turtle say that a turtle lets go after it has bitten you?
(a) "When it dies".
(b) "When it loses strength".
(c) "When it thunders".
(d) "When it rains".
2. While they are on the run, where does Turtle request to stop and visit?
(a) Niagra Falls.
(b) The Hoover Dam.
(c) The Grand Canyon.
(d) Mount Rushmore.
3. Why is Annawake traveling to Tucson, where she plans to interview Taylor?
(a) For a wedding.
(b) For a conference.
(c) For a funeral.
(d) For a graduation.
4. What television station does Harold watch religiously?
(a) The world news station.
(b) The music video station.
(c) The home shopping station.
(d) The sports station.
5. Who is Foster Greer?
(a) Alice's next door neighbor.
(b) Alice's first husband.
(c) An artist in Alice's neighborhood.
(d) Alice's boss.
Short Answer Questions
1. To what does Jax compare the knowledge of his affair with Gundi?
2. Why does the motel management give Alice and family a hard time when they are checking out?
3. How does Jax feel about Taylor after she goes on the run with Turtle?
4. What is Turtle's racial heritage?
5. Where is Taylor's adoption of Turtle witnessed in the court papers?
Short Essay Questions
1. Where are Turtle and Jax when Annawake arrives on Taylor's property for the first time?
2. What does Barbie know about the doll that she was named after?
3. How does the family respond to the news that Alice will be visiting the Cherokee nation?
4. What do Turtle and Taylor learn at The Casa Suerte?
5. What happens to Gabriel Fourkiller when he is admitted into school after his adoption?
6. What happens when Alice and family are leaving the Delta Queen Casino Hotel for some breakfast?
7. What conflict continually arises between Mr. Green and his neighbor Boma Mellowbug?
8. What conversation does Jax have with Gundi after he opens the certified letter from Annawake?
9. In what way do Alice and Annawake work together in the retelling of the story of the Pigs in Heaven?
10. Why does Taylor call her mother, Alice, to visit?
This section contains 836 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)