Final Test - Easy
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Annawake claim is the meaning behind the seventh star in the constellation?
(a) It is the mother of the children.
(b) It is the kidnapper of the children.
(c) It is the sin of the children.
(d) It is a forgotten child.
2. How many rooms does Cash Stillwater's home have?
3. What happens to the Jewish father that fought for the return of his adopted son after the Holocaust?
(a) The son refused to be returned to him.
(b) His son stayed with the adoptive family.
(c) The father is still fighting to this day.
(d) His son was returned to him.
4. Which character prepares kunutche for Alice?
5. When Cash is recounting all of the family members of his that have died, what time span is given for their deaths?
(a) Four years.
(b) Two years.
(c) One year.
(d) Ten years.
6. Who is Andy Rainbelt?
(a) A social worker.
(b) Turtle's father.
(c) A journalist.
(d) A judge.
7. What does the woman Taylor is driving at the opening of the chapter say that she has forgotten?
(a) What sugar tastes like.
(b) What fresh air feels like.
(c) What flowers smell like.
(d) What colors look like.
8. What type of transportation does Cash Stillwater drive?
(a) A bicycle.
(b) A pickup truck.
(c) A rusted BMW.
(d) A motorcycle.
9. What role does Ledger Fourkiller play in the Cherokee tribe?
(a) He is the hunter.
(b) He is the musician.
(c) He is the chief.
(d) He is the warrior.
10. Why is Turtle being teased at school?
(a) Because of her clothing.
(b) Because of her mother's occupation.
(c) Because of her speech troubles.
(d) Because of her skin color.
11. What does Annawake claim should be the main priority of the Cherokee tribe?
(a) The best interests of the world.
(b) The best interests of their tribe.
(c) The best interests of family,.
(d) The best interests of the individual.
12. Which of the following characters is NOT in cahoots to set Alice up with Cash Stillwater?
(b) Mr. Green.
13. What does Annawake claim Boma Mellowbug has stolen from Mr. Green?
(b) Ostrich feathers.
(c) Apples from his tree.
(d) Library books.
14. Who explains to Alice that the neighborhood used to be much more prosperous?
15. What does Annawake return to Letty's home after the welcoming celebration for Cash?
(a) A tupperware.
(b) A pie plate.
(c) A casserole dish.
(d) A wine glass.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Turtle respond to the news that Alice will be leaving?
2. At what grade does Cash Stillwater stop attending school?
3. What do the teenage Indians tie around their ankles during the stomp dance?
4. From what city does Alice attempt to locate her cousin Sugar?
5. What is the case served before Turtle's regarding in the courts?
This section contains 465 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)