|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Annawake return to Letty's home after the welcoming celebration for Cash?
(a) A pie plate.
(b) A wine glass.
(c) A tupperware.
(d) A casserole dish.
2. In Cash's stories, what is the name of his missing granddaughter?
3. Why is Annawake issuing a subpoena for Turtle's return?
(a) Because Annawake needs to review Turtle's medical records.
(b) Because Alice has requested Turtle's return to the tribe.
(c) Because Annawake needs to conduct an interview with the child.
(d) Because her biological family is searching for her.
4. Where does Taylor hide the money that Alice has given her once she is in her own apartment?
(a) In a hollowed-out book.
(b) Underneath her mattress.
(c) In the ceiling panels.
(d) In a photo cube.
5. How long does it take for Annawake to make her final recommendation to the courts regarding Turtle's custody?
(a) Half an hour.
(b) Two days.
(c) Twelve hours.
(d) One week.
6. What type of sandwich does Taylor make for her date with Kevin?
(a) Tuna fish.
(b) Peanut butter.
(c) Tomato and basil.
(d) Ham and cheese.
7. Where do Annawake and Alice sit with Ledger as they discuss Turtle's future?
(a) On a mountain.
(b) By the lake.
(c) In a thatched hut.
(d) In the woods.
8. Why does Barbie want to get a job in an office?
(a) So that she can meet and marry a wealthy man.
(b) So that she can counterfeit money.
(c) So that she can steal a company checkbook.
(d) So that she can earn a living alongside Taylor.
9. Who explains to Alice that the neighborhood used to be much more prosperous?
10. Which of Alice's relatives is thought to be a full blood Cherokee?
(a) Her father.
(b) Her maternal grandmother.
(c) Her paternal grandfather.
(d) Her mother.
11. What does Cash produce which convinces Taylor, beyond a shadow of a doubt, that Turtle is his granddaughter?
(a) A photograph.
(b) A drawing.
(c) A birth certificate.
(d) A letter.
12. Which of the following characters does NOT die in Cash's stories?
(a) His son.
(b) His daughter.
(c) His mother.
(d) His wife.
13. What is Letty's reaction to the news that Alice is an admirer of Cash?
(a) She is saddened.
(b) She is doubtful.
(c) She is excited.
(d) She is outraged.
14. Why does Taylor accept the date from the man in the wheelchair?
(a) Because she thinks he is handsome.
(b) To get back at Jax's infidelity.
(c) Because she wants to eat a nice dinner.
(d) Because she is feeling lonely.
15. What is "poke" similar to?
Short Answer Questions
1. What medical condition is Turtle diagnosed with at the free clinic?
2. Which of the following statements is NOT made by Annawake as she is describing Alice to Letty?
3. What does Annawake claim is the meaning behind the seventh star in the constellation?
4. What happens when Turtle is no longer allowed to hang out at Taylor's work with her?
5. What utility is shut off when Taylor is unable to pay her bills?
This section contains 554 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)