|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many rooms does Cash Stillwater's home have?
2. How long does it take for Annawake to make her final recommendation to the courts regarding Turtle's custody?
(a) One week.
(b) Twelve hours.
(c) Half an hour.
(d) Two days.
3. Why is Annawake issuing a subpoena for Turtle's return?
(a) Because Annawake needs to review Turtle's medical records.
(b) Because Annawake needs to conduct an interview with the child.
(c) Because Alice has requested Turtle's return to the tribe.
(d) Because her biological family is searching for her.
4. How many months out of the year does Annawake recommend Turtle spend with her tribe?
5. What classic movie does Turtle reference after leaving the free clinic?
(a) The Wizard of Oz.
(b) The Sound of Music.
(c) Beauty and the Beast.
(d) Mary Poppins.
6. What is the town of Heaven named after?
(a) A watering hole.
(b) A burning fire.
(c) A flowering tree.
(d) A field of grass.
7. What type of farm does Mr. Green have?
(a) A zebra farm.
(b) A buffalo farm.
(c) A ferret farm.
(d) An ostrich farm.
8. What does Annawake return to Letty's home after the welcoming celebration for Cash?
(a) A tupperware.
(b) A wine glass.
(c) A casserole dish.
(d) A pie plate.
9. What is "poke" similar to?
10. Who is Andy Rainbelt?
(a) Turtle's father.
(b) A social worker.
(c) A journalist.
(d) A judge.
11. What medical condition is Turtle diagnosed with at the free clinic?
(c) Lactose intolerance.
12. What type of transportation does Cash Stillwater drive?
(a) A motorcycle.
(b) A bicycle.
(c) A pickup truck.
(d) A rusted BMW.
13. What do Alice and Cash decide to do as they drive home together from the confrontation?
(a) Break up.
(b) Fight Annawake.
(c) Get married.
(d) Raise Turtle together.
14. Where does Alice take Turtle while Taylor goes to speak with Annawake about the impending trial?
(a) To the zoo.
(b) To a fast food restaurant.
(c) To the library.
(d) To an apple orchard.
15. In his story, what does Turtle refer to as a "hen's apple"?
(a) An egg.
(b) A feather.
(c) A bowl of seed.
(d) A baby chick.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following statements is NOT made by Annawake as she is describing Alice to Letty?
2. Why do the whites kick the Indians off their land during the Trail of Tears?
3. Where does the man in the wheelchair take Taylor and Turtle on their date?
4. What type of people does Taylor have a job driving around town?
5. What part of her body does Turtle complain hurts all the time?
This section contains 486 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)