|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Annawake know Sugar Hornbuckle?
(a) Through her research.
(b) Through her office ties.
(c) Through her mother.
(d) Through her best friend.
2. Why does the waitress recognize Turtle?
(a) She had a daughter in her school class.
(b) She saw a missing person's poster with Turtle's face on it.
(c) She saw her on television.
(d) She recognizes her from the Indian tribe Turtle grew up in.
3. What does Jax argue with Gundi is the force most rewarded in white society?
4. What is Gundi famous for in her neighborhood?
(a) Running around naked.
(b) Her chocolate chip muffins.
(c) Giving candy to children.
(d) Stealing tools from her neighbors.
5. Whose idea is it for Barbie to travel with the family?
6. When Annawake arrives at Taylor's house, where is Turtle?
(a) At the zoo.
(b) At school.
(c) At a friend's house.
(d) Hiding under the porch.
7. Where is Taylor's adoption of Turtle witnessed in the court papers?
(a) In Georgia.
(b) In Oklahoma.
(c) In Alabama.
(d) In Tennessee.
8. What is Turtle's favorite fruit?
9. Which of the following is NOT one of Taylor's arguments against Turtle's native tribe?
(a) That they sexually abused Turtle.
(b) That they let Turtle fall through the cracks.
(c) That no one in the tribe wanted Turtle.
(d) That they sold her to Taylor for a profit.
10. How many brothers does Annawake Fourkiller have?
11. What television station does Harold watch religiously?
(a) The world news station.
(b) The music video station.
(c) The sports station.
(d) The home shopping station.
12. How does Annawake know what happens to her brother Gabriel after he is adopted to a white family?
(a) She speaks to Gabriel as an adult.
(b) She reads newspaper clippings about his life.
(c) She saw a program about her brother aired on the news.
(d) He often wrote her letters.
13. What is the name of Annawake Fourkiller's brother that is adopted?
14. Where does Jax find it easiest to write songs?
(a) On the beach.
(b) In a car.
(c) Up in a tree.
(d) In a studio.
15. Who is Franklin Trunbo?
(a) Annawake's boss.
(b) Annawake's husband.
(c) Annawake's brother.
(d) Annawake's boyfriend.
Short Answer Questions
1. While they are on the run, where does Turtle request to stop and visit?
2. Where is Turtle abandoned as a child?
3. Why does Franklin give Annawake permission to track down Turtle?
4. What does Annawake Fourkiller do for a living?
5. Where are Turtle's adoption papers drawn up?
This section contains 476 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)