|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Barbie store her purse while she sleeps?
(a) In the safety deposit box.
(b) Under the mattress.
(c) In the trunk of the car.
(d) Under her pillow.
2. What type of tree does Sugar's husband plant on the way to the watering hole?
(a) A blue spruce.
(b) A weeping willow.
(c) A mulberry tree.
(d) An apricot tree.
3. Who is Andy Rainbelt?
(a) A social worker.
(b) Turtle's father.
(c) A journalist.
(d) A judge.
4. When does Annawake claim that Indian children begin to flounder?
(a) When they enter white homes.
(b) When they die.
(c) When they leave their white homes.
(d) When they reach puberty.
5. What part of her body does Turtle complain hurts all the time?
(a) Her heat.
(b) Her skin.
(c) Her head.
(d) Her stomach.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Taylor accept the date from the man in the wheelchair?
2. Where is Turtle abandoned as a child?
3. Which of the following characters does NOT die in Cash's stories?
4. What type of bird flying overhead signifies death to the Cherokee people?
5. Why does Annawake argue that Taylor should be returned to her native tribe?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)