|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What part of Gundi's house does she offer for Jax to relax?
(a) The futon.
(b) The hammock.
(c) The tire swing.
(d) The bathtub.
2. What type of bird flying overhead signifies death to the Cherokee people?
(a) A kolon.
(b) A crow.
(c) A vulture.
(d) A kingfisher.
3. What utility is shut off when Taylor is unable to pay her bills?
(a) Her water.
(b) Her gas.
(c) Her electricity.
(d) Her heating.
4. How does Alice respond to hearing Annawake's letter read to her over the phone?
(a) She decides that Jax is a liar and a cheat.
(b) She decides that Turtle does belong with Taylor.
(c) She decides to meet with the Cherokee Nation.
(d) She decides that Annawake is a terrible person.
5. What race of children beat up Gabriel in school, claiming that he isn't enough like them?
(a) White children.
(b) Black children.
(c) Asian children.
(d) Mexican children.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Turtle abandoned as a child?
2. Why do the whites kick the Indians off their land during the Trail of Tears?
3. What type of art form surrounds Gundi's apartment?
4. How does Alice feel about the teenagers in Heaven?
5. While at lunch with Alice, what condiment does Annawake spill on the table?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)