|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. During the stomp dance, what does the tribe pass around while the chief speaks blessings over them?
(a) A shell.
(b) A pipe.
(c) A Bible.
(d) A bottle of moonshine.
2. Why does Franklin give Annawake permission to track down Turtle?
(a) Because he believes that Turtle is in an unsafe home.
(b) Because he believes that every child should have the experience of Indian life.
(c) Because he believes that Taylor stole Turtle.
(d) Because he wanted Annawake out of the office.
3. What is the name of the man in the wheelchair that asks Taylor out on a date?
(a) Richard Maydorf.
(b) Michael Butler.
(c) Steven Kent.
(d) Jerry Thompson.
4. In his story, what does Turtle refer to as a "hen's apple"?
(a) A baby chick.
(b) A feather.
(c) An egg.
(d) A bowl of seed.
5. What beverage do Jax and Annawake drink together while looking at the stars?
(c) Iced Tea.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Alice remember shaking, screaming, and speaking in tongues?
2. Why does the motel management give Alice and family a hard time when they are checking out?
3. What color are the cushions in Gundi's apartment?
4. What type of art form surrounds Gundi's apartment?
5. How old is Annawake Fourkiller when her twin brother is adopted to a white family?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)