|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What race of children beat up Gabriel in school, claiming that he isn't enough like them?
(a) Asian children.
(b) White children.
(c) Mexican children.
(d) Black children.
2. Where does Jax find it easiest to write songs?
(a) Up in a tree.
(b) On the beach.
(c) In a car.
(d) In a studio.
3. How does Annawake know what happens to her brother Gabriel after he is adopted to a white family?
(a) She saw a program about her brother aired on the news.
(b) She reads newspaper clippings about his life.
(c) She speaks to Gabriel as an adult.
(d) He often wrote her letters.
4. What do the teenage Indians tie around their ankles during the stomp dance?
5. Where does Taylor hide the money that Alice has given her once she is in her own apartment?
(a) In the ceiling panels.
(b) In a photo cube.
(c) Underneath her mattress.
(d) In a hollowed-out book.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Turtle call Cash when she sees him for the first time?
2. What gift does Cash send to Alice, letting her know that he is interested?
3. When does Annawake claim that Indian children begin to flounder?
4. What beverage do Jax and Annawake drink together while looking at the stars?
5. What part of her body does Turtle complain hurts all the time?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)