|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why has the young boy with the string of fish been raised away from his birth parents?
(a) Because his birth parents had too many children already.
(b) Because his birth parents both passed away.
(c) Because his birth parents were alcoholics.
(d) Because his birth parents didn't want him.
2. In his story, what does Turtle refer to as a "hen's apple"?
(a) A bowl of seed.
(b) A feather.
(c) A baby chick.
(d) An egg.
3. What happens to the Jewish father that fought for the return of his adopted son after the Holocaust?
(a) The son refused to be returned to him.
(b) The father is still fighting to this day.
(c) His son was returned to him.
(d) His son stayed with the adoptive family.
4. What does Annawake return to Letty's home after the welcoming celebration for Cash?
(a) A casserole dish.
(b) A tupperware.
(c) A pie plate.
(d) A wine glass.
5. Where does the man in the wheelchair take Taylor and Turtle on their date?
(a) To the fish ladder.
(b) To a steak house.
(c) To the cinema.
(d) To the aviary.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of home does Cash Stillwater's family build on their homestead?
2. What beverage does Gundi offer to Jax during their discussion?
3. During the stomp dance, what does the tribe pass around while the chief speaks blessings over them?
4. What part of Gundi's house does she offer for Jax to relax?
5. Which character prepares kunutche for Alice?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)