|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Annawake claim is the meaning behind the seventh star in the constellation?
(a) It is a forgotten child.
(b) It is the sin of the children.
(c) It is the mother of the children.
(d) It is the kidnapper of the children.
2. As Cash is driving back home to his tribe, what type of song is he listening to on the radio?
(a) A saxophone jazz.
(b) A romantic song.
(c) A classic concierto.
(d) A depressing blues song.
3. How long does it take Cash Stillwater to hear the news that his father has passed away?
(a) Sixteen days.
(b) Thirty-three days.
(c) Twenty-eight days.
(d) Forty-one days.
4. How many rooms does Cash Stillwater's home have?
5. What is "poke" similar to?
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to the money that Taylor finds on her windshield?
2. What gift does Cash send to Alice, letting her know that he is interested?
3. After leaving Vegas, where do the women stop next?
4. What happens to the Jewish father that fought for the return of his adopted son after the Holocaust?
5. How does Sugar describe the various bloodlines of the Cherokee people?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)