|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Cash Stillwater decide to return to his Indian tribe?
(a) He has a discussion with an old friend about the land.
(b) He receives a letter from his living daugher.
(c) He reads a newspaper article about his home.
(d) He has a dream about his wife.
2. As the women are driving away from Vegas, where does Alice read stories from to pass the time?
(a) From the Bible.
(b) From tabloid magazines.
(c) From financial newspapers.
(d) From Turtle's fairy tale collection.
3. What peculiar habit does Barbie regularly partake in directly after eating?
(a) Belching loudly.
(b) Drinking a glass of salt water.
(c) Going straight to the bathroom.
(d) Wiping her face with wet naps.
4. Why does Taylor accept the date from the man in the wheelchair?
(a) To get back at Jax's infidelity.
(b) Because she is feeling lonely.
(c) Because she thinks he is handsome.
(d) Because she wants to eat a nice dinner.
5. How many of the living Indian children does Annawake claim were taken by the whites?
(a) One quarter.
(b) One half.
(c) One third.
(d) One eighth.
Short Answer Questions
1. What famous doll does the waitress at the coffee shop collect?
2. In what state is the Cherokee tribe that Cash Stillwater belongs to?
3. When Taylor writes her rent check, when does she date the check?
4. Where does Alice hear about Turtle's rescue of the man?
5. What part of Gundi's house does she offer for Jax to relax?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)