|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On the day that Cash returns home, who does Annawake find curled up under her quilt?
(a) Her nephew.
(b) Her son.
(c) Her daughter.
(d) Her niece.
2. What race of people are hired by Taylor to act as Cherokee Indians?
3. How long does Taylor say that it took her to adopt Turtle?
(a) Taylor says that she never legally adopted Turtle.
(b) Five years.
(c) They are still in the adoption process.
(d) One year.
4. As Turtle and Taylor board the plane for the first time in their lives, where are they going?
(a) To Seattle.
(b) To Los Angeles.
(c) To New York.
(d) To Chicago.
5. Why does the waitress recognize Turtle?
(a) She recognizes her from the Indian tribe Turtle grew up in.
(b) She saw her on television.
(c) She had a daughter in her school class.
(d) She saw a missing person's poster with Turtle's face on it.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of Alice's relatives is thought to be a full blood Cherokee?
2. What type of transportation does Cash Stillwater drive?
3. What do Alice and Cash decide to do as they drive home together from the confrontation?
4. What type of sandwich does Taylor make for her date with Kevin?
5. How does Sugar describe the various bloodlines of the Cherokee people?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)