|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is at the center of the ritual at the stomp dance?
(a) A shell.
(b) A fire.
(c) A buffalo carcass.
(d) A feather.
2. What race of people are hired by Taylor to act as Cherokee Indians?
3. At what grade does Cash Stillwater stop attending school?
(a) Third grade.
(b) First grade.
(c) Fifth grade.
(d) Seventh grade.
4. What does Annawake claim Boma Mellowbug has stolen from Mr. Green?
(a) Apples from his tree.
(b) Ostrich feathers.
(c) Library books.
5. What is the name of the clan that Sugar and Alice belong to?
(a) The Fish Clan.
(b) The Deer Clan.
(c) The Mouse Clan.
(d) The Bird Clan.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where are Turtle's adoption papers drawn up?
2. What is the name of the town where Alice's cousin, Sugar, lives?
3. What type of transportation does Cash Stillwater drive?
4. What is Turtle's favorite fruit?
5. Who does Jax read the registered letter to upon its arrival?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)