|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What race of people are hired by Taylor to act as Cherokee Indians?
2. Why does Franklin give Annawake permission to track down Turtle?
(a) Because he believes that every child should have the experience of Indian life.
(b) Because he wanted Annawake out of the office.
(c) Because he believes that Taylor stole Turtle.
(d) Because he believes that Turtle is in an unsafe home.
3. What is at the center of the ritual at the stomp dance?
(a) A buffalo carcass.
(b) A feather.
(c) A shell.
(d) A fire.
4. In his story, what does Turtle refer to as a "hen's apple"?
(a) A feather.
(b) A baby chick.
(c) An egg.
(d) A bowl of seed.
5. What fruit do Cash and Alice go picking on their first date?
Short Answer Questions
1. When does Annawake promise to return to see Taylor and Turtle?
2. Where does Barbie store her purse while she sleeps?
3. What Indian tribe does Taylor claim Turtle is adopted from?
4. When the novel turns to the perspective of Letty and Sugar, what are they doing in preparation for Cash's return to the tribe?
5. How does Alice feel about the teenagers in Heaven?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)