|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does it take for Annawake to make her final recommendation to the courts regarding Turtle's custody?
(a) Two days.
(b) Twelve hours.
(c) Half an hour.
(d) One week.
2. Who does Alice call to double-check the accuracy of information that she has heard about Turtle's rescue?
(d) The news media.
3. What type of bird flying overhead signifies death to the Cherokee people?
(a) A crow.
(b) A kingfisher.
(c) A kolon.
(d) A vulture.
4. What tourist purchase does Cash Stillwater make for a living?
(a) Wood carvings.
(b) Feathered dreamcatchers.
(c) Beaded jewelry.
(d) Stone arrowheads.
5. What article of clothing does Barbie lug around with her everywhere?
(a) An antique tophat.
(b) A pair of high-heeled shoes.
(c) A pair of woolen socks.
(d) A heavy purse.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Alice remember shaking, screaming, and speaking in tongues?
2. How does Gundi respond to Jax's insistence that he must tell Taylor about their affair?
3. What gift does Cash send to Alice, letting her know that he is interested?
4. Which of the following characters does NOT die in Cash's stories?
5. What does Jax offer to Taylor and Turtle to get them back to Arizona?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)