|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of tree does Sugar's husband plant on the way to the watering hole?
(a) A weeping willow.
(b) An apricot tree.
(c) A blue spruce.
(d) A mulberry tree.
2. From what city does Alice attempt to locate her cousin Sugar?
(c) Los Angeles.
(d) Laguna Beach.
3. What is Letty's relationship to Cash Stillwater?
(a) She is his cousin.
(b) She is his aunt.
(c) She is his niece.
(d) She is his sister.
4. What does the woman Taylor is driving at the opening of the chapter say that she has forgotten?
(a) What fresh air feels like.
(b) What flowers smell like.
(c) What sugar tastes like.
(d) What colors look like.
5. What does Annawake claim Boma Mellowbug has stolen from Mr. Green?
(a) Ostrich feathers.
(b) Library books.
(d) Apples from his tree.
Short Answer Questions
1. What Indian tribe does Taylor claim Turtle is adopted from?
2. Who is Franklin Trunbo?
3. How old is Annawake Fourkiller when her twin brother is adopted to a white family?
4. How does Taylor respond to Turtle's emotional state at the time of the run?
5. Which of the following descriptions does NOT match Alice's first impressions of the Cherokee nation?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)