|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many brothers does Annawake Fourkiller have?
2. Why does Franklin give Annawake permission to track down Turtle?
(a) Because he believes that Taylor stole Turtle.
(b) Because he wanted Annawake out of the office.
(c) Because he believes that every child should have the experience of Indian life.
(d) Because he believes that Turtle is in an unsafe home.
3. What happens to the money that Taylor finds on her windshield?
(a) She uses it to buy groceries.
(b) She deposits it into her savings account.
(c) She misplaces it while on the run.
(d) She gambles it away.
4. What does Annawake compare the adoption of Indian children to white families to?
(a) Animal poaching.
(c) Grand larceny.
(d) Souvenier purchases.
5. When Barbie is arguing about the sleeping arrangements in the hotel, who does she want to sleep with?
(b) She wants her own bed.
Short Answer Questions
1. What color t-shirt is Taylor wearing when she joins her mother at the breakfast house?
2. Where do Taylor, Turtle, and Barbie move once Alice is gone?
3. Where are Turtle's adoption papers drawn up?
4. While they are on the run, where does Turtle request to stop and visit?
5. As the women are driving away from Vegas, where does Alice read stories from to pass the time?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)