|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Taylor respond to Turtle's emotional state at the time of the run?
(a) She talks with her endlessly.
(b) She slaps her across the face.
(c) She ignores her.
(d) She cries alongside her daugher.
2. Where do Taylor, Turtle, and Barbie move once Alice is gone?
(a) To Washington.
(b) To Connecticut.
(c) To Oregon.
(d) To Montana.
3. On the day that Cash returns home, who does Annawake find curled up under her quilt?
(a) Her nephew.
(b) Her son.
(c) Her daughter.
(d) Her niece.
4. What are the Indian people tricked into giving away by clever crooks?
(a) Their women.
(b) Their money.
(c) Their land.
(d) Their crops.
5. What type of people does Taylor have a job driving around town?
(a) Wealthy people.
(b) Handicapped people.
(c) Small school children.
(d) Elderly people.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who tells Annawake the true story of Turtle's adoption?
2. When does Annawake promise to return to see Taylor and Turtle?
3. Which of the following emotions best reflects Gundi's attitude toward Jax after he reads Annawake's letter?
4. What type of sandwich does Taylor make for her date with Kevin?
5. What Indian tribe does Taylor claim Turtle is adopted from?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)