|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On the day that Cash returns home, who does Annawake find curled up under her quilt?
(a) Her son.
(b) Her nephew.
(c) Her niece.
(d) Her daughter.
2. Which of the following statements is NOT made by Annawake as she is describing Alice to Letty?
(a) She is divorced.
(b) She has a daughter.
(c) She is pretty.
(d) She likes a man that can talk.
3. Which of the following descriptions does NOT match Alice's first impressions of the Cherokee nation?
4. What is the name of Annawake Fourkiller's brother that is adopted?
5. To what does Jax compare the knowledge of his affair with Gundi?
(a) A flower's petal.
(b) A flake of snow.
(c) A block of ice.
(d) A robin's egg.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Annawake Fourkiller when her twin brother is adopted to a white family?
2. After Barbie leaves, where is Taylor forced to get a job?
3. Why does Barbie lose her job at the coffee shop?
4. Why does Cash Stillwater decide to return to his Indian tribe?
5. What race of children beat up Gabriel in school, claiming that he isn't enough like them?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)