|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Mr. Critterdon die?
(a) He commits suicide.
(b) He accidentally ingests poison.
(c) He is hit by a car.
(d) He drowns in the river.
2. For how long are the men in Alice's story marooned off the coast of Florida?
(a) One month.
(b) One week.
(c) One year.
(d) One day.
3. When Annawake arrives at Taylor's house, where is Turtle?
(a) At the zoo.
(b) At school.
(c) Hiding under the porch.
(d) At a friend's house.
4. Why does Cash Stillwater decide to return to his Indian tribe?
(a) He has a dream about his wife.
(b) He has a discussion with an old friend about the land.
(c) He receives a letter from his living daugher.
(d) He reads a newspaper article about his home.
5. What does Jax argue with Gundi is the force most rewarded in white society?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the town where Alice's cousin, Sugar, lives?
2. Where do Taylor, Turtle, and Barbie move once Alice is gone?
3. What type of farm does Mr. Green have?
4. After Barbie leaves, where is Taylor forced to get a job?
5. How does Annawake know Sugar Hornbuckle?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)