|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where are Turtle's adoption papers drawn up?
(a) In Glendale.
(b) In Phoenix.
(c) In Tucson.
(d) In Mesa.
2. What race of children beat up Gabriel in school, claiming that he isn't enough like them?
(a) Asian children.
(b) Black children.
(c) Mexican children.
(d) White children.
3. What is Barbie's state of dress when she runs into Alice and Taylor at the breakfast house?
(a) She is wearing jeans and a t-shirt.
(b) She is wearing a mini skirt and high heels.
(c) She is wearing a church dress.
(d) She is wearing disheveled, wrinkled clothes.
4. As Turtle and Taylor board the plane for the first time in their lives, where are they going?
(a) To Los Angeles.
(b) To Seattle.
(c) To New York.
(d) To Chicago.
5. What animal has the town council in Jackson Hole decided to shoot for not being native to the area?
(b) Koi fish.
(c) Bald eagles.
Short Answer Questions
1. As the women are driving away from Vegas, where does Alice read stories from to pass the time?
2. What television station does Harold watch religiously?
3. While they are on the run, where does Turtle request to stop and visit?
4. When does Annawake promise to return to see Taylor and Turtle?
5. When does Annawake claim that Indian children begin to flounder?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)