|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is NOT one of Taylor's arguments against Turtle's native tribe?
(a) That they sold her to Taylor for a profit.
(b) That they sexually abused Turtle.
(c) That no one in the tribe wanted Turtle.
(d) That they let Turtle fall through the cracks.
2. To what does Jax compare the knowledge of his affair with Gundi?
(a) A block of ice.
(b) A robin's egg.
(c) A flower's petal.
(d) A flake of snow.
3. What beverage do Jax and Annawake drink together while looking at the stars?
(b) Iced Tea.
4. When does Turtle say that a turtle lets go after it has bitten you?
(a) "When it dies".
(b) "When it rains".
(c) "When it loses strength".
(d) "When it thunders".
5. Where is Turtle abandoned as a child?
(a) In a shopping mall.
(b) In a car.
(c) On a doorstep.
(d) By the side of the road.
Short Answer Questions
1. What race of people are hired by Taylor to act as Cherokee Indians?
2. What type of art form surrounds Gundi's apartment?
3. What article of clothing does Barbie lug around with her everywhere?
4. Which talk show phones Turtle seeking an interview?
5. Whose idea is it for Barbie to travel with the family?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)