|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where are Turtle and Taylor vacationing when Turtle sees a man fall into a ditch?
(a) At Yellowstone National Park.
(b) At Mount Rushmore.
(c) At the Grand Canyon.
(d) At the Hoover Dam.
2. What peculiar habit does Barbie regularly partake in directly after eating?
(a) Drinking a glass of salt water.
(b) Going straight to the bathroom.
(c) Wiping her face with wet naps.
(d) Belching loudly.
3. In Annawake's story, what are the six naughty Indian boys turned into when they don't do their ceremonial chores?
4. What is the name of the town where Alice's cousin, Sugar, lives?
5. What Indian tribe does Taylor claim Turtle is adopted from?
Short Answer Questions
1. What part of Gundi's house does she offer for Jax to relax?
2. Who is Foster Greer?
3. Which of the following words best describes Turtle's emotional state at the time of the run?
4. What animal has the town council in Jackson Hole decided to shoot for not being native to the area?
5. Which of the following emotions best reflects Gundi's attitude toward Jax after he reads Annawake's letter?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)