|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Cash Stillwater decide to return to his Indian tribe?
(a) He receives a letter from his living daugher.
(b) He has a dream about his wife.
(c) He reads a newspaper article about his home.
(d) He has a discussion with an old friend about the land.
2. What animal has the town council in Jackson Hole decided to shoot for not being native to the area?
(a) Koi fish.
(d) Bald eagles.
3. Why does Franklin give Annawake permission to track down Turtle?
(a) Because he believes that every child should have the experience of Indian life.
(b) Because he believes that Taylor stole Turtle.
(c) Because he wanted Annawake out of the office.
(d) Because he believes that Turtle is in an unsafe home.
4. As the women are driving away from Vegas, where does Alice read stories from to pass the time?
(a) From Turtle's fairy tale collection.
(b) From financial newspapers.
(c) From the Bible.
(d) From tabloid magazines.
5. What color t-shirt is Taylor wearing when she joins her mother at the breakfast house?
Short Answer Questions
1. What part of Gundi's house does she offer for Jax to relax?
2. What race of children beat up Gabriel in school, claiming that he isn't enough like them?
3. In Annawake's story, what are the six naughty Indian boys turned into when they don't do their ceremonial chores?
4. How old is Annawake Fourkiller when her twin brother is adopted to a white family?
5. What race of people are hired by Taylor to act as Cherokee Indians?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)