|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Jax find it easiest to write songs?
(a) On the beach.
(b) In a studio.
(c) Up in a tree.
(d) In a car.
2. As Turtle and Taylor board the plane for the first time in their lives, where are they going?
(a) To New York.
(b) To Seattle.
(c) To Chicago.
(d) To Los Angeles.
3. What does Jax argue with Gundi is the force most rewarded in white society?
4. What race of people are hired by Taylor to act as Cherokee Indians?
5. How does Annawake know what happens to her brother Gabriel after he is adopted to a white family?
(a) She reads newspaper clippings about his life.
(b) He often wrote her letters.
(c) She saw a program about her brother aired on the news.
(d) She speaks to Gabriel as an adult.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the waitress recognize Turtle?
2. Why does the motel management give Alice and family a hard time when they are checking out?
3. What beverage does Gundi offer to Jax during their discussion?
4. What is the name of the motel where Lucky Buster lives?
5. What beverage do Jax and Annawake drink together while looking at the stars?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)