|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Jax find it easiest to write songs?
(a) In a studio.
(b) In a car.
(c) On the beach.
(d) Up in a tree.
2. To what does Jax compare the knowledge of his affair with Gundi?
(a) A flake of snow.
(b) A flower's petal.
(c) A robin's egg.
(d) A block of ice.
3. What color are the cushions in Gundi's apartment?
4. Why does Annawake argue that Taylor should be returned to her native tribe?
(a) Because her parents desperately want her back.
(b) Because she has a scholarship from her native school.
(c) Because Annawake wants to adopt Turtle for herself.
(d) So that she can experience her native culture.
5. What does Annawake compare the adoption of Indian children to white families to?
(b) Animal poaching.
(c) Grand larceny.
(d) Souvenier purchases.
Short Answer Questions
1. What race of children beat up Gabriel in school, claiming that he isn't enough like them?
2. Which of the following emotions best reflects Gundi's attitude toward Jax after he reads Annawake's letter?
3. What is the name of the constellation that Jax tells Annawake about?
4. What is the name of the town where Alice's cousin, Sugar, lives?
5. How does Annawake know what happens to her brother Gabriel after he is adopted to a white family?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)