|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Barbie's state of dress when she runs into Alice and Taylor at the breakfast house?
(a) She is wearing disheveled, wrinkled clothes.
(b) She is wearing a church dress.
(c) She is wearing a mini skirt and high heels.
(d) She is wearing jeans and a t-shirt.
2. When does Annawake promise to return to see Taylor and Turtle?
(a) Whenever she feels like it.
(b) The next day.
(c) Within a week.
(d) She says that she won't return.
3. How many brothers does Annawake Fourkiller have?
4. Where does Jax find it easiest to write songs?
(a) Up in a tree.
(b) On the beach.
(c) In a car.
(d) In a studio.
5. When does Annawake claim that Indian children begin to flounder?
(a) When they leave their white homes.
(b) When they enter white homes.
(c) When they reach puberty.
(d) When they die.
Short Answer Questions
1. What race of people are hired by Taylor to act as Cherokee Indians?
2. Why does the motel management give Alice and family a hard time when they are checking out?
3. What does Annawake compare the adoption of Indian children to white families to?
4. What television station does Harold watch religiously?
5. Why does Annawake argue that Taylor should be returned to her native tribe?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)