|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What race of people are hired by Taylor to act as Cherokee Indians?
2. How long does Taylor say that it took her to adopt Turtle?
(a) One year.
(b) Five years.
(c) They are still in the adoption process.
(d) Taylor says that she never legally adopted Turtle.
3. Why does the motel management give Alice and family a hard time when they are checking out?
(a) Because they have stolen some motel towels.
(b) Because they trashed their motel room.
(c) Because they are checking out of the hotel late.
(d) Because they don't have enough money to pay for the lodging.
4. Where is Taylor's adoption of Turtle witnessed in the court papers?
(a) In Oklahoma.
(b) In Georgia.
(c) In Alabama.
(d) In Tennessee.
5. What does Taylor call the coffee shop where she and Turtle eat lunch?
(a) "The Twilight Zone of humanity."
(b) "The highlight of humanity."
(c) "The insane asylum of humanity".
(d) "The cesspool of humanity."
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Jax find it easiest to write songs?
2. What is Turtle's racial heritage?
3. Whose idea is it for Barbie to travel with the family?
4. What is the name of the town where Alice's cousin, Sugar, lives?
5. Where are Turtle's adoption papers drawn up?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)