|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to the money that Taylor finds on her windshield?
(a) She uses it to buy groceries.
(b) She gambles it away.
(c) She misplaces it while on the run.
(d) She deposits it into her savings account.
2. What race of people are hired by Taylor to act as Cherokee Indians?
3. How does Annawake know what happens to her brother Gabriel after he is adopted to a white family?
(a) She speaks to Gabriel as an adult.
(b) She saw a program about her brother aired on the news.
(c) She reads newspaper clippings about his life.
(d) He often wrote her letters.
4. What race of children beat up Gabriel in school, claiming that he isn't enough like them?
(a) White children.
(b) Asian children.
(c) Mexican children.
(d) Black children.
5. Where is Taylor's adoption of Turtle witnessed in the court papers?
(a) In Tennessee.
(b) In Alabama.
(c) In Georgia.
(d) In Oklahoma.
Short Answer Questions
1. What television station does Harold watch religiously?
2. How does Mr. Critterdon die?
3. How much money does Taylor find in an envelope on her windshield?
4. Where are Turtle's adoption papers drawn up?
5. What does Annawake Fourkiller do for a living?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)