|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does Annawake claim that Indian children begin to flounder?
(a) When they reach puberty.
(b) When they enter white homes.
(c) When they leave their white homes.
(d) When they die.
2. What animal does Alice's next door neighbor raise?
3. How many daughters does Cash Stillwater have with his wife in Heaven?
4. At the coffee shop, what is the couple next to Taylor arguing about?
(c) Their children.
5. While they are on the run, where is the first place that Taylor and Turtle stop to hide?
(a) On a riverboat ferry.
(b) At Taylor's mother's house.
(c) At a camping ground.
(d) At a motel.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the waitress recognize Turtle?
2. What color t-shirt is Taylor wearing when she joins her mother at the breakfast house?
3. As Turtle and Taylor board the plane for the first time in their lives, where are they going?
4. How long does Taylor say that it took her to adopt Turtle?
5. While they are on the run, where does Turtle request to stop and visit?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)