|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Buster's mother, Angela, do for a living?
(a) She runs a laundry mat.
(b) She runs a magazine.
(c) She runs a hotel.
(d) She runs a diner.
2. While they are on the run, where is the first place that Taylor and Turtle stop to hide?
(a) On a riverboat ferry.
(b) At a motel.
(c) At Taylor's mother's house.
(d) At a camping ground.
3. What is Gundi famous for in her neighborhood?
(a) Running around naked.
(b) Her chocolate chip muffins.
(c) Giving candy to children.
(d) Stealing tools from her neighbors.
4. Which of the following words best describes Turtle's emotional state at the time of the run?
5. When does Turtle say that a turtle lets go after it has bitten you?
(a) "When it rains".
(b) "When it loses strength".
(c) "When it thunders".
(d) "When it dies".
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Turtle's racial heritage?
2. Why does Franklin give Annawake permission to track down Turtle?
3. What beverage do Jax and Annawake drink together while looking at the stars?
4. In Annawake's story, what are the six naughty Indian boys turned into when they don't do their ceremonial chores?
5. Why is Annawake traveling to Tucson, where she plans to interview Taylor?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)