|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Annawake traveling to Tucson, where she plans to interview Taylor?
(a) For a wedding.
(b) For a funeral.
(c) For a conference.
(d) For a graduation.
2. When does Turtle say that a turtle lets go after it has bitten you?
(a) "When it thunders".
(b) "When it loses strength".
(c) "When it rains".
(d) "When it dies".
3. While they are on the run, where is the first place that Taylor and Turtle stop to hide?
(a) At Taylor's mother's house.
(b) At a motel.
(c) At a camping ground.
(d) On a riverboat ferry.
4. What beverage do Jax and Annawake drink together while looking at the stars?
(c) Iced Tea.
5. Where is Taylor's adoption of Turtle witnessed in the court papers?
(a) In Georgia.
(b) In Tennessee.
(c) In Oklahoma.
(d) In Alabama.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Turtle's racial heritage?
2. In Annawake's story, what are the six naughty Indian boys turned into when they don't do their ceremonial chores?
3. What is the name of the motel where Lucky Buster lives?
4. How much money does Taylor find in an envelope on her windshield?
5. What is the name of the town where Alice's cousin, Sugar, lives?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)