|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What beverage do Jax and Annawake drink together while looking at the stars?
(c) Iced Tea.
2. What is Turtle's racial heritage?
(a) She is Latin American.
(b) She is Native American.
(c) She is Asian American.
(d) She is African American.
3. Which of the following is NOT one of Taylor's arguments against Turtle's native tribe?
(a) That no one in the tribe wanted Turtle.
(b) That they let Turtle fall through the cracks.
(c) That they sexually abused Turtle.
(d) That they sold her to Taylor for a profit.
4. How does Taylor respond to Turtle's emotional state at the time of the run?
(a) She cries alongside her daugher.
(b) She slaps her across the face.
(c) She ignores her.
(d) She talks with her endlessly.
5. Where is Taylor's adoption of Turtle witnessed in the court papers?
(a) In Alabama.
(b) In Georgia.
(c) In Tennessee.
(d) In Oklahoma.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much money does Taylor find in an envelope on her windshield?
2. In Annawake's story, what are the six naughty Indian boys turned into when they don't do their ceremonial chores?
3. Where are Turtle's adoption papers drawn up?
4. Who tells Annawake the true story of Turtle's adoption?
5. While they are on the run, where is the first place that Taylor and Turtle stop to hide?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)