|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Annawake's story, what are the six naughty Indian boys turned into when they don't do their ceremonial chores?
2. Where is Taylor's adoption of Turtle witnessed in the court papers?
(a) In Oklahoma.
(b) In Georgia.
(c) In Alabama.
(d) In Tennessee.
3. What is the name of Annawake Fourkiller's brother that is adopted?
4. Which of the following words best describes Turtle's emotional state at the time of the run?
5. While they are on the run, where does Turtle request to stop and visit?
(a) Mount Rushmore.
(b) The Hoover Dam.
(c) Niagra Falls.
(d) The Grand Canyon.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Annawake argue that Taylor should be returned to her native tribe?
2. What is the name of the motel where Lucky Buster lives?
3. Who is Franklin Trunbo?
4. What television station does Harold watch religiously?
5. Where are Turtle and Taylor vacationing when Turtle sees a man fall into a ditch?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)