|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Turtle's racial heritage?
(a) She is African American.
(b) She is Latin American.
(c) She is Native American.
(d) She is Asian American.
2. What television station does Harold watch religiously?
(a) The world news station.
(b) The sports station.
(c) The home shopping station.
(d) The music video station.
3. Why does Franklin give Annawake permission to track down Turtle?
(a) Because he believes that Taylor stole Turtle.
(b) Because he believes that Turtle is in an unsafe home.
(c) Because he believes that every child should have the experience of Indian life.
(d) Because he wanted Annawake out of the office.
4. Who is Foster Greer?
(a) Alice's next door neighbor.
(b) An artist in Alice's neighborhood.
(c) Alice's first husband.
(d) Alice's boss.
5. Which talk show phones Turtle seeking an interview?
(a) The Oprah Winfrey Show.
(b) The Geraldo Rivera Show.
(c) The Donahue Show.
(d) The Sally Jesse Raphael Show.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following words best describes Turtle's emotional state at the time of the run?
2. What does Annawake compare the adoption of Indian children to white families to?
3. What is the name of the constellation that Jax tells Annawake about?
4. Why does Annawake argue that Taylor should be returned to her native tribe?
5. How does Taylor respond to Turtle's emotional state at the time of the run?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)