|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where are Turtle and Taylor vacationing when Turtle sees a man fall into a ditch?
(a) At Mount Rushmore.
(b) At the Hoover Dam.
(c) At the Grand Canyon.
(d) At Yellowstone National Park.
2. Where is Turtle abandoned as a child?
(a) In a car.
(b) By the side of the road.
(c) On a doorstep.
(d) In a shopping mall.
3. What is the name of the constellation that Jax tells Annawake about?
(a) Ursa Major.
(b) The Big Dipper.
(c) The Seven Sisters.
(d) Orion's Belt.
4. Where is Taylor's adoption of Turtle witnessed in the court papers?
(a) In Georgia.
(b) In Alabama.
(c) In Oklahoma.
(d) In Tennessee.
5. Which of the following words best describes Turtle's emotional state at the time of the run?
Short Answer Questions
1. When Annawake arrives at Taylor's house, where is Turtle?
2. What Indian tribe does Taylor claim Turtle is adopted from?
3. Why does Franklin give Annawake permission to track down Turtle?
4. While they are on the run, where is the first place that Taylor and Turtle stop to hide?
5. Where does Alice hear about Turtle's rescue of the man?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)