|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is NOT one of Taylor's arguments against Turtle's native tribe?
(a) That they sexually abused Turtle.
(b) That they let Turtle fall through the cracks.
(c) That no one in the tribe wanted Turtle.
(d) That they sold her to Taylor for a profit.
2. When does Annawake promise to return to see Taylor and Turtle?
(a) Whenever she feels like it.
(b) She says that she won't return.
(c) The next day.
(d) Within a week.
3. In Annawake's story, what are the six naughty Indian boys turned into when they don't do their ceremonial chores?
4. What is Turtle's favorite fruit?
5. What does Annawake compare the adoption of Indian children to white families to?
(b) Animal poaching.
(c) Grand larceny.
(d) Souvenier purchases.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many brothers does Annawake Fourkiller have?
2. While they are on the run, where is the first place that Taylor and Turtle stop to hide?
3. Where are Turtle's adoption papers drawn up?
4. Who does Alice call to double-check the accuracy of information that she has heard about Turtle's rescue?
5. Where are Turtle and Taylor vacationing when Turtle sees a man fall into a ditch?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)