|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jax offer to Taylor and Turtle to get them back to Arizona?
(a) Train tickets.
(b) Cab fare.
(c) Bus tickets.
(d) Plane tickets.
2. When Taylor writes her rent check, when does she date the check?
(a) For the day after payday.
(b) For a week after payday.
(c) For the date that she wrote it.
(d) She leaves the date empty, voiding the check.
3. In Cash's stories, what is the name of his missing granddaughter?
4. What peculiar habit does Barbie regularly partake in directly after eating?
(a) Wiping her face with wet naps.
(b) Going straight to the bathroom.
(c) Drinking a glass of salt water.
(d) Belching loudly.
5. Why has the young boy with the string of fish been raised away from his birth parents?
(a) Because his birth parents didn't want him.
(b) Because his birth parents were alcoholics.
(c) Because his birth parents both passed away.
(d) Because his birth parents had too many children already.
Short Answer Questions
1. During the stomp dance, what does the tribe pass around while the chief speaks blessings over them?
2. What does the woman Taylor is driving at the opening of the chapter say that she has forgotten?
3. What role does Ledger Fourkiller play in the Cherokee tribe?
4. Why does Annawake argue that Taylor should be returned to her native tribe?
5. After Lou Anne leaves his house, what animal does Jax see snatch dove eggs from the nest?
This section contains 308 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)