|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the motel where Lucky Buster lives?
(a) Le Petite Maison.
(b) The Casa Suerte.
(c) L'hotel Grazioso.
(d) O Hotel Bonito.
2. Why does Annawake argue that Taylor should be returned to her native tribe?
(a) So that she can experience her native culture.
(b) Because she has a scholarship from her native school.
(c) Because Annawake wants to adopt Turtle for herself.
(d) Because her parents desperately want her back.
3. What does Buster's mother, Angela, do for a living?
(a) She runs a magazine.
(b) She runs a diner.
(c) She runs a hotel.
(d) She runs a laundry mat.
4. How does Taylor respond to Turtle's emotional state at the time of the run?
(a) She cries alongside her daugher.
(b) She talks with her endlessly.
(c) She ignores her.
(d) She slaps her across the face.
5. Why does Franklin give Annawake permission to track down Turtle?
(a) Because he wanted Annawake out of the office.
(b) Because he believes that Turtle is in an unsafe home.
(c) Because he believes that every child should have the experience of Indian life.
(d) Because he believes that Taylor stole Turtle.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Alice hear about Turtle's rescue of the man?
2. Who is Foster Greer?
3. What does Taylor call the coffee shop where she and Turtle eat lunch?
4. What famous doll does the waitress at the coffee shop collect?
5. Why is Annawake traveling to Tucson, where she plans to interview Taylor?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)