|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Franklin give Annawake permission to track down Turtle?
(a) Because he believes that Turtle is in an unsafe home.
(b) Because he believes that every child should have the experience of Indian life.
(c) Because he believes that Taylor stole Turtle.
(d) Because he wanted Annawake out of the office.
2. What happens to the money that Taylor finds on her windshield?
(a) She gambles it away.
(b) She deposits it into her savings account.
(c) She misplaces it while on the run.
(d) She uses it to buy groceries.
3. When does Annawake promise to return to see Taylor and Turtle?
(a) Within a week.
(b) She says that she won't return.
(c) The next day.
(d) Whenever she feels like it.
4. What does Taylor call the coffee shop where she and Turtle eat lunch?
(a) "The highlight of humanity."
(b) "The insane asylum of humanity".
(c) "The Twilight Zone of humanity."
(d) "The cesspool of humanity."
5. Why is Annawake traveling to Tucson, where she plans to interview Taylor?
(a) For a wedding.
(b) For a funeral.
(c) For a conference.
(d) For a graduation.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Foster Greer?
2. Which of the following words best describes Turtle's emotional state at the time of the run?
3. Who is Franklin Trunbo?
4. Why does Annawake argue that Taylor should be returned to her native tribe?
5. What does Buster's mother, Angela, do for a living?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)