|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following words best describes Turtle's emotional state at the time of the run?
2. Where is Taylor's adoption of Turtle witnessed in the court papers?
(a) In Tennessee.
(b) In Oklahoma.
(c) In Alabama.
(d) In Georgia.
3. What famous doll does the waitress at the coffee shop collect?
(a) Rainbrow Brite.
(c) Raggedy Anne.
(d) Cabbage Patch.
4. Why does Franklin give Annawake permission to track down Turtle?
(a) Because he believes that Turtle is in an unsafe home.
(b) Because he wanted Annawake out of the office.
(c) Because he believes that Taylor stole Turtle.
(d) Because he believes that every child should have the experience of Indian life.
5. Which of the following is NOT one of Taylor's arguments against Turtle's native tribe?
(a) That no one in the tribe wanted Turtle.
(b) That they sold her to Taylor for a profit.
(c) That they let Turtle fall through the cracks.
(d) That they sexually abused Turtle.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Franklin Trunbo?
2. What is the name of the motel where Lucky Buster lives?
3. Why does the waitress recognize Turtle?
4. What happens to the money that Taylor finds on her windshield?
5. When does Turtle say that a turtle lets go after it has bitten you?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)