|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Annawake compare the adoption of Indian children to white families to?
(a) Animal poaching.
(b) Souvenier purchases.
(d) Grand larceny.
2. How much money does Taylor find in an envelope on her windshield?
(a) Two hundred dollars.
(b) One hundred dollars.
(c) Fifty dollars.
(d) Twenty dollars.
3. What happens to the money that Taylor finds on her windshield?
(a) She misplaces it while on the run.
(b) She uses it to buy groceries.
(c) She gambles it away.
(d) She deposits it into her savings account.
4. Why does the waitress recognize Turtle?
(a) She saw a missing person's poster with Turtle's face on it.
(b) She saw her on television.
(c) She had a daughter in her school class.
(d) She recognizes her from the Indian tribe Turtle grew up in.
5. How does Taylor respond to Turtle's emotional state at the time of the run?
(a) She cries alongside her daugher.
(b) She ignores her.
(c) She slaps her across the face.
(d) She talks with her endlessly.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does Turtle say that a turtle lets go after it has bitten you?
2. Which talk show phones Turtle seeking an interview?
3. When Annawake arrives at Taylor's house, where is Turtle?
4. Which of the following words best describes Turtle's emotional state at the time of the run?
5. What is Turtle's favorite fruit?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)