|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the coffee shop, what is the couple next to Taylor arguing about?
(d) Their children.
2. Where is Taylor's adoption of Turtle witnessed in the court papers?
(a) In Georgia.
(b) In Alabama.
(c) In Oklahoma.
(d) In Tennessee.
3. What is Turtle's favorite fruit?
4. Why is Annawake traveling to Tucson, where she plans to interview Taylor?
(a) For a conference.
(b) For a graduation.
(c) For a funeral.
(d) For a wedding.
5. Which of the following is NOT one of Taylor's arguments against Turtle's native tribe?
(a) That they sexually abused Turtle.
(b) That they sold her to Taylor for a profit.
(c) That no one in the tribe wanted Turtle.
(d) That they let Turtle fall through the cracks.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to the money that Taylor finds on her windshield?
2. Who is Franklin Trunbo?
3. Why does Annawake argue that Taylor should be returned to her native tribe?
4. What does Taylor call the coffee shop where she and Turtle eat lunch?
5. Who does Taylor call to visit her when she realizes that she needs more money?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)