|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the coffee shop, what is the couple next to Taylor arguing about?
(c) Their children.
2. While they are on the run, where is the first place that Taylor and Turtle stop to hide?
(a) At Taylor's mother's house.
(b) At a camping ground.
(c) At a motel.
(d) On a riverboat ferry.
3. What is Gundi famous for in her neighborhood?
(a) Her chocolate chip muffins.
(b) Running around naked.
(c) Stealing tools from her neighbors.
(d) Giving candy to children.
4. How does Taylor respond to Turtle's emotional state at the time of the run?
(a) She talks with her endlessly.
(b) She cries alongside her daugher.
(c) She slaps her across the face.
(d) She ignores her.
5. Why does Annawake argue that Taylor should be returned to her native tribe?
(a) Because she has a scholarship from her native school.
(b) Because Annawake wants to adopt Turtle for herself.
(c) Because her parents desperately want her back.
(d) So that she can experience her native culture.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Franklin Trunbo?
2. Which talk show phones Turtle seeking an interview?
3. While they are on the run, where does Turtle request to stop and visit?
4. What Indian tribe does Taylor claim Turtle is adopted from?
5. How much money does Taylor find in an envelope on her windshield?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)