|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Annawake compare the adoption of Indian children to white families to?
(b) Souvenier purchases.
(c) Grand larceny.
(d) Animal poaching.
2. Why is Annawake traveling to Tucson, where she plans to interview Taylor?
(a) For a wedding.
(b) For a funeral.
(c) For a conference.
(d) For a graduation.
3. Why does the waitress recognize Turtle?
(a) She saw her on television.
(b) She recognizes her from the Indian tribe Turtle grew up in.
(c) She saw a missing person's poster with Turtle's face on it.
(d) She had a daughter in her school class.
4. What Indian tribe does Taylor claim Turtle is adopted from?
5. While they are on the run, where does Turtle request to stop and visit?
(a) Mount Rushmore.
(b) Niagra Falls.
(c) The Hoover Dam.
(d) The Grand Canyon.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does Turtle say that a turtle lets go after it has bitten you?
2. Which of the following words best describes Turtle's emotional state at the time of the run?
3. Which talk show phones Turtle seeking an interview?
4. Why does Annawake argue that Taylor should be returned to her native tribe?
5. What is the name of the motel where Lucky Buster lives?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)