Four Week Quiz B
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why has the young boy with the string of fish been raised away from his birth parents?
(a) Because his birth parents both passed away.
(b) Because his birth parents didn't want him.
(c) Because his birth parents had too many children already.
(d) Because his birth parents were alcoholics.
2. What utility is shut off when Taylor is unable to pay her bills?
(a) Her gas.
(b) Her water.
(c) Her heating.
(d) Her electricity.
3. Where do Annawake and Alice sit with Ledger as they discuss Turtle's future?
(a) In a thatched hut.
(b) By the lake.
(c) In the woods.
(d) On a mountain.
4. What type of art form surrounds Gundi's apartment?
5. Which of the following descriptions does NOT match Alice's first impressions of the Cherokee nation?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Letty's relationship to Cash Stillwater?
2. After Lou Anne leaves his house, what animal does Jax see snatch dove eggs from the nest?
3. What does Annawake claim Boma Mellowbug has stolen from Mr. Green?
4. When Annawake arrives at Taylor's house, where is Turtle?
5. Where does Barbie store her purse while she sleeps?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)