|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. While they are on the run, where is the first place that Taylor and Turtle stop to hide?
(a) At Taylor's mother's house.
(b) At a motel.
(c) On a riverboat ferry.
(d) At a camping ground.
2. How does Alice respond to hearing Annawake's letter read to her over the phone?
(a) She decides that Jax is a liar and a cheat.
(b) She decides that Turtle does belong with Taylor.
(c) She decides to meet with the Cherokee Nation.
(d) She decides that Annawake is a terrible person.
3. Who is Franklin Trunbo?
(a) Annawake's husband.
(b) Annawake's boss.
(c) Annawake's boyfriend.
(d) Annawake's brother.
4. After checking out of the hotel, what do Alice, Taylor, and Turtle eat for breakfast when they encounter Barbie?
(a) Fruit bowls.
5. What does Alice discover stored in Barbie's purse?
(a) Annawake's contact information.
(b) Silver dollars.
(c) A gun.
(d) A photograph of Jax.
Short Answer Questions
1. What Indian tribe does Taylor claim Turtle is adopted from?
2. Who explains to Alice that the neighborhood used to be much more prosperous?
3. How much money does Taylor find in an envelope on her windshield?
4. Why does Franklin give Annawake permission to track down Turtle?
5. While they are on the run, where does Turtle request to stop and visit?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)