|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following descriptions does NOT match Alice's first impressions of the Cherokee nation?
2. Whose idea is it for Barbie to travel with the family?
3. Why does Barbie lose her job at the coffee shop?
(a) For ringing in too many wrong orders.
(b) For spending too much time talking.
(c) For stealing from the tip jar.
(d) For dropping a plate of spaghetti in a customer's lap.
4. When Barbie is arguing about the sleeping arrangements in the hotel, who does she want to sleep with?
(a) She wants her own bed.
5. Why does the motel management give Alice and family a hard time when they are checking out?
(a) Because they have stolen some motel towels.
(b) Because they trashed their motel room.
(c) Because they are checking out of the hotel late.
(d) Because they don't have enough money to pay for the lodging.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much money does Taylor find in an envelope on her windshield?
2. What does Annawake compare the adoption of Indian children to white families to?
3. After leaving Vegas, what does Taylor worry about in herself?
4. After leaving Vegas, where do the women stop next?
5. Where does Barbie store her purse while she sleeps?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)