|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Franklin give Annawake permission to track down Turtle?
(a) Because he believes that Taylor stole Turtle.
(b) Because he wanted Annawake out of the office.
(c) Because he believes that every child should have the experience of Indian life.
(d) Because he believes that Turtle is in an unsafe home.
2. Why is Annawake traveling to Tucson, where she plans to interview Taylor?
(a) For a funeral.
(b) For a graduation.
(c) For a wedding.
(d) For a conference.
3. Why does Barbie lose her job at the coffee shop?
(a) For dropping a plate of spaghetti in a customer's lap.
(b) For stealing from the tip jar.
(c) For spending too much time talking.
(d) For ringing in too many wrong orders.
4. When does Turtle say that a turtle lets go after it has bitten you?
(a) "When it loses strength".
(b) "When it thunders".
(c) "When it rains".
(d) "When it dies".
5. What type of farm does Mr. Green have?
(a) A ferret farm.
(b) An ostrich farm.
(c) A zebra farm.
(d) A buffalo farm.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Taylor respond to Turtle's emotional state at the time of the run?
2. While they are on the run, where does Turtle request to stop and visit?
3. Who is Franklin Trunbo?
4. What does Annawake compare the adoption of Indian children to white families to?
5. What color t-shirt is Taylor wearing when she joins her mother at the breakfast house?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)