|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. While they are on the run, where is the first place that Taylor and Turtle stop to hide?
(a) On a riverboat ferry.
(b) At Taylor's mother's house.
(c) At a motel.
(d) At a camping ground.
2. What does Annawake compare the adoption of Indian children to white families to?
(a) Grand larceny.
(b) Animal poaching.
(d) Souvenier purchases.
3. After leaving Vegas, what does Taylor worry about in herself?
(a) That her hair is turning gray.
(b) That she is gaining weight.
(c) That her eyes are beginning to wrinkle.
(d) That she is beginning to lose her summer tan.
4. Who is Franklin Trunbo?
(a) Annawake's husband.
(b) Annawake's boyfriend.
(c) Annawake's boss.
(d) Annawake's brother.
5. What is Barbie's state of dress when she runs into Alice and Taylor at the breakfast house?
(a) She is wearing jeans and a t-shirt.
(b) She is wearing a mini skirt and high heels.
(c) She is wearing a church dress.
(d) She is wearing disheveled, wrinkled clothes.
Short Answer Questions
1. After checking out of the hotel, what do Alice, Taylor, and Turtle eat for breakfast when they encounter Barbie?
2. Where is Taylor's adoption of Turtle witnessed in the court papers?
3. Why does Barbie lose her job at the coffee shop?
4. Whose idea is it for Barbie to travel with the family?
5. What are the Indian people tricked into giving away by clever crooks?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)