|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. While they are on the run, where does Turtle request to stop and visit?
(a) Niagra Falls.
(b) Mount Rushmore.
(c) The Grand Canyon.
(d) The Hoover Dam.
2. Why does Franklin give Annawake permission to track down Turtle?
(a) Because he believes that Turtle is in an unsafe home.
(b) Because he believes that Taylor stole Turtle.
(c) Because he believes that every child should have the experience of Indian life.
(d) Because he wanted Annawake out of the office.
3. What is Barbie's state of dress when she runs into Alice and Taylor at the breakfast house?
(a) She is wearing jeans and a t-shirt.
(b) She is wearing disheveled, wrinkled clothes.
(c) She is wearing a mini skirt and high heels.
(d) She is wearing a church dress.
4. What are the Indian people tricked into giving away by clever crooks?
(a) Their money.
(b) Their crops.
(c) Their women.
(d) Their land.
5. When Barbie is arguing about the sleeping arrangements in the hotel, who does she want to sleep with?
(d) She wants her own bed.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Taylor respond to Turtle's emotional state at the time of the run?
2. What color t-shirt is Taylor wearing when she joins her mother at the breakfast house?
3. Which of the following words best describes Turtle's emotional state at the time of the run?
4. After leaving Vegas, what does Taylor worry about in herself?
5. Who is Franklin Trunbo?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)