|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Taylor's adoption of Turtle witnessed in the court papers?
(a) In Tennessee.
(b) In Alabama.
(c) In Oklahoma.
(d) In Georgia.
2. After leaving Vegas, what does Taylor worry about in herself?
(a) That she is beginning to lose her summer tan.
(b) That her eyes are beginning to wrinkle.
(c) That her hair is turning gray.
(d) That she is gaining weight.
3. Why does Franklin give Annawake permission to track down Turtle?
(a) Because he believes that Taylor stole Turtle.
(b) Because he believes that every child should have the experience of Indian life.
(c) Because he believes that Turtle is in an unsafe home.
(d) Because he wanted Annawake out of the office.
4. When Barbie is arguing about the sleeping arrangements in the hotel, who does she want to sleep with?
(c) She wants her own bed.
5. What Indian tribe does Taylor claim Turtle is adopted from?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Annawake compare the adoption of Indian children to white families to?
2. Whose idea is it for Barbie to travel with the family?
3. Which of the following words best describes Turtle's emotional state at the time of the run?
4. What color t-shirt is Taylor wearing when she joins her mother at the breakfast house?
5. Why does Barbie lose her job at the coffee shop?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)