|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Franklin give Annawake permission to track down Turtle?
(a) Because he believes that every child should have the experience of Indian life.
(b) Because he believes that Taylor stole Turtle.
(c) Because he believes that Turtle is in an unsafe home.
(d) Because he wanted Annawake out of the office.
2. Which of the following descriptions does NOT match Alice's first impressions of the Cherokee nation?
3. Who explains to Alice that the neighborhood used to be much more prosperous?
4. Why does Barbie lose her job at the coffee shop?
(a) For ringing in too many wrong orders.
(b) For dropping a plate of spaghetti in a customer's lap.
(c) For stealing from the tip jar.
(d) For spending too much time talking.
5. What does Annawake compare the adoption of Indian children to white families to?
(a) Animal poaching.
(b) Souvenier purchases.
(c) Grand larceny.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Barbie store her purse while she sleeps?
2. After checking out of the hotel, what do Alice, Taylor, and Turtle eat for breakfast when they encounter Barbie?
3. What color t-shirt is Taylor wearing when she joins her mother at the breakfast house?
4. What is the town of Heaven named after?
5. What does Alice discover stored in Barbie's purse?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)