|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the Indian people tricked into giving away by clever crooks?
(a) Their money.
(b) Their women.
(c) Their crops.
(d) Their land.
2. While they are on the run, where is the first place that Taylor and Turtle stop to hide?
(a) At Taylor's mother's house.
(b) On a riverboat ferry.
(c) At a camping ground.
(d) At a motel.
3. Who explains to Alice that the neighborhood used to be much more prosperous?
4. What is Barbie's state of dress when she runs into Alice and Taylor at the breakfast house?
(a) She is wearing jeans and a t-shirt.
(b) She is wearing a mini skirt and high heels.
(c) She is wearing disheveled, wrinkled clothes.
(d) She is wearing a church dress.
5. Which of the following descriptions does NOT match Alice's first impressions of the Cherokee nation?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following words best describes Turtle's emotional state at the time of the run?
2. When does Turtle say that a turtle lets go after it has bitten you?
3. Why does the motel management give Alice and family a hard time when they are checking out?
4. How much money does Taylor find in an envelope on her windshield?
5. After leaving Vegas, what does Taylor worry about in herself?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)