|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What time does the Indian stomp dance typically start?
(b) Six a.m.
(c) Six p.m.
2. How does Annawake know Sugar Hornbuckle?
(a) Through her best friend.
(b) Through her office ties.
(c) Through her mother.
(d) Through her research.
3. What do the teenage Indians tie around their ankles during the stomp dance?
4. How does Mr. Critterdon die?
(a) He accidentally ingests poison.
(b) He is hit by a car.
(c) He commits suicide.
(d) He drowns in the river.
5. In what state is the Cherokee tribe that Cash Stillwater belongs to?
Short Answer Questions
1. What role does Ledger Fourkiller play in the Cherokee tribe?
2. How will the Cherokee tribe celebrate Cash Stillwater's return?
3. After Lou Anne leaves his house, what animal does Jax see snatch dove eggs from the nest?
4. What animal has the town council in Jackson Hole decided to shoot for not being native to the area?
5. Why does Cash Stillwater decide to return to his Indian tribe?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)