Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do John and Lorraine have plenty of at their party?
2. What does John tell Lorraine about the party he's planning at Mr. Pignati's house?
3. When Mr. Pignati is at the hospital, what does Lorraine confess to John?
4. As John explores the house, while Mr. Pignati is at the hospital, Lorraine asks what he's doing. What does he reply?
5. Which person does John specifically NOT invite to the party?
Is Mr. Pignati the hero in this story? Why or why not? Do you attribute heroism to any other character(s) in this book?
Discuss the symbolic meaning the author is trying to attach to the the following:
1. Mr. Pignati's extensive pig collection.
2. John's and Lorraine's roller skates.
3. Bobo the baboon.
Through their experiences with Mr. Pignati, as well as their own evolving friendship, Lorraine and John learn a great deal about life. Write about three important life lessons these teens learn, and explain the events and thought processes that bring about each lesson.
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)