Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do John and Lorraine have plenty of at their party?
2. What does John tell Lorraine about the party he's planning at Mr. Pignati's house?
3. When Mr. Pignati is at the hospital, what does Lorraine confess to John?
4. As John explores the house, while Mr. Pignati is at the hospital, Lorraine asks what he's doing. What does he reply?
5. Which person does John specifically NOT invite to the party?
Essay Topic 1
Through their experiences with Mr. Pignati, as well as their own evolving friendship, Lorraine and John learn a great deal about life. Write about three important life lessons these teens learn, and explain the events and thought processes that bring about each lesson.
Essay Topic 2
Even though John appears shallow at the start of the book, by the end we witness much greater depth than first meets the eye. Discuss John's transformation and evolution as seen from the reader's viewpoint.
Essay Topic 3
1. Analyze the depth and range of emotions John and Lorraine experience during the week when Mr. Pignati is recovering at the hospital.
2. During this week, do you feel the teens mature, regress, or a little of both? Explain.
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)