|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When John and Lorraine give Mr. Pignati his house keys at the hospital, he does what?
(a) Takes the keys and throws them out the window.
(b) Stares at them blankly and refuses to take the keys.
(c) Tells them to keep the keys in case they want to watch television at his place.
(d) Sadly tells them that he no longer needs his keys.
2. What does Lorraine's mother do when the teen is brought home after the party?
(a) Slaps her.
(c) Calls her ex-husband.
(d) Hugs her.
3. What does John do when Norton asks about Mr. Pignati?
(a) Brags about taking things from the old man.
(b) Tells Norton to get lost.
(c) Becomes protective of the old man.
(d) Punches Norton in the mouth.
4. What clues indicate that John has a crush on Lorraine?
(a) He acts like a gentleman towards her.
(b) He becomes very protective of her around their friends.
(c) He combs his hair and wears aftershave.
(d) He blushes around her.
5. After the tension is broken following Mr. Pignati telling the teens that his wife passes away, what does Mr. Pignati start to do?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does John tell Lorraine about the party he's planning at Mr. Pignati's house?
2. John tells Lorraine that he knows what happens to Mrs. Pignati because he finds:
3. What is Mrs. Pignati's first name?
4. Following Lorraine's heart to heart talk with her mother in the kitchen, the teen feels that_____.
5. Which person does John specifically NOT invite to the party?
This section contains 332 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)