|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When John and Lorraine are alone in Mr. Pignati's place, what does John ask for?
(a) A kiss.
(b) A date.
(c) An answer.
(d) An explanation.
2. Following the party, what is Lorraine still wearing after arriving at her own home?
(a) Mrs. Pignati's ruffled dress.
(b) John's sweater.
(c) A red party hat.
(d) A toga.
3. As she tries to sleep, after being brought home from the party and having a conversation with her mother, Lorraine can't help thinking about what?
(a) The mess made at Mr. Pignati's house.
(b) Her kiss with John.
(c) What she finds in Mr. Pignati's attic.
(d) Her conversation with her mother.
4. What does John do when Norton asks about Mr. Pignati?
(a) Punches Norton in the mouth.
(b) Brags about taking things from the old man.
(c) Tells Norton to get lost.
(d) Becomes protective of the old man.
5. After John and Lorraine go back to Mr. Pignati's house, while he remains in the hospital, what does Lorraine do?
(a) Throws away the skates.
(b) Draws a picture.
(c) Cooks dinner.
(d) Sobs uncontrollably.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Lorraine and John visit Mr. Pignati at the hospital, what does he ask of them?
2. The day after the party, what does John tell Lorraine that his parents think?
3. After John and Lorraine make their confession to Mr. Pignati, how does he react?
4. What does Lorraine pass around at the party?
5. John says that Norton's mother allows him to play with what when he is little?
This section contains 346 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)