|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After the party breaks up, who takes Lorraine and John home?
(a) The taxi driver.
(b) Mr. Pignati.
(c) John's brother.
(d) The police.
2. Following Lorraine's heart to heart talk with her mother in the kitchen, the teen feels that_____.
(a) Her mother is starting to understand her a little.
(b) She needs to get a job and leave home.
(c) Her mother never understands her.
(d) John is a terrible influence on her.
3. When John and Lorraine are alone in Mr. Pignati's place, what does John ask for?
(a) An answer.
(b) An explanation.
(c) A kiss.
(d) A date.
4. What does Lorraine conclude is the strongest thing in the world?
5. Who gets John to start drinking beer?
(a) His father.
(b) His brother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Lorraine and Helen do at the party?
2. John and Lorraine conclude that Mr. Pignati is happy when _____.
3. Lorraine treasures a picture she has of _____.
4. What does Lorraine think about John's idea for a party at Mr. Pignati's house?
5. After seeing John try on some of Mr. Pignati's clothes, what does Lorraine do?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)