|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When John and Lorraine meet Mr. Pignati at the Staten Island ferry, they encounter what?
(a) The school principal.
(b) Lorraine's mother.
(c) Actors and models.
(d) Drunks and bums.
2. When John and Lorraine call Mr. Pignati to apologize, what do they offer?
(a) To buy him a new pair of skates.
(b) To pay for all the damages.
(c) To take him out to dinner.
(d) To help clean his house.
3. Following Lorraine's heart to heart talk with her mother in the kitchen, the teen feels that_____.
(a) She needs to get a job and leave home.
(b) John is a terrible influence on her.
(c) Her mother is starting to understand her a little.
(d) Her mother never understands her.
4. What does John find Norton doing at the party?
(a) Kissing Lorraine.
(b) Trying to steal Mr. Pignati's valuables.
(c) Beating up Dennis.
(d) Throwing Mr. Pignati's clothes out the window.
5. With Mr. Pignati at the hospital and John and Lorraine having dinner at Mr. Pignati's house, the pair drinks a toast to _____.
(a) The Pigman.
(b) Young love.
(c) Their parents.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who gets John to start drinking beer?
2. When Lorraine inquires about Mr. Pignati after the party is over, what is she told?
3. John tells Lorraine that he knows what happens to Mrs. Pignati because he finds:
4. When they are alone in Mr. Pignati's house, John looks around to see:
5. Does John genuinely believe that Mr. Pignati wants them to have a party?
This section contains 313 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)