|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Norton well known for?
(a) Getting beat up.
(d) Repeating sixth grade.
2. After Lorraine and John discover what happens to Mrs. Pignati, how do Mr. Pignati's jokes make Lorraine feel?
3. When John and Lorraine meet Mr. Pignati at the Staten Island ferry, they encounter what?
(a) The school principal.
(b) Drunks and bums.
(c) Lorraine's mother.
(d) Actors and models.
4. At home, John is frequently told to do what?
(a) Stop hanging around Lorraine.
(b) Make dinner for everyone.
(c) Move out.
(d) Quit disturbing his parents.
5. What does Lorraine conclude is the strongest thing in the world?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does John's father have to quit drinking?
2. As she tries to sleep, after being brought home from the party and having a conversation with her mother, Lorraine can't help thinking about what?
3. After being brought home from the party, and eventually joining her mother in the kitchen, what does Lorraine talk about?
4. After John and Lorraine apologize to Mr. Pignati, where does the man agree to meet them?
5. What happens after Lorraine scolds John for running up the stairs with roller skates?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)