|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lorraine's mother do when the teen is brought home after the party?
(a) Calls her ex-husband.
(b) Hugs her.
(d) Slaps her.
2. The complicated game that John and Lorraine play with Mr. Pignati turns out to be a psychological one, with their answers equating to what?
(a) The one thing the player fears most.
(b) That which each player finds most important in his or her life.
(c) Each player's truest wish.
(d) Whatever is on each player's mind at the moment.
3. Why does John not invite a particular person to the party?
(a) Lorraine doesn't like her.
(b) He used to date her.
(c) John doesn't trust him.
(d) He knows this person tells his parents.
4. What do John and Lorraine have plenty of at their party?
(d) Party games.
5. After the tension is broken following Mr. Pignati telling the teens that his wife passes away, what does Mr. Pignati start to do?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who shows up to John's and Lorraine's party in a taxi cab?
2. What is Norton well known for?
3. What do John, Lorraine, and Mr. Pignati ride to the monkey house?
4. When John and Lorraine skip school to visit Mr. Pignati at the hospital, the old man is _____.
5. With Mr. Pignati in the hospital almost a week, how do John and Lorraine start to behave?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)