|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do John, Lorraine, and Mr. Pignati ride to the monkey house?
(a) Zoo train.
(b) Taxi cab.
(c) City bus.
2. After visiting Mr. Pignati at the hospital, John goes back to the old man's place, tries on his clothes, and pretends to be a what?
(a) Distinguished businessman.
(b) Famous explorer.
(c) Very old man.
(d) Police officer.
3. In good spirits after seeing Mr. Pignati doing better at the hospital, Lorraine and John are back at his place playing:
(b) A pretend, acting game.
(c) Soft music.
(d) Loud rock.
4. After his father stops drinking, how does John feel around the house?
(b) As though everything he does is wrong.
(c) That things are finally peaceful.
5. Why do John and Lorraine tell the police that they are Mr. Pignati's children?
(a) Because they feel as though they are Mr. Pignati's children.
(b) So they can visit Mr. Pignati at the hospital.
(c) Because Mr. Pignati has no family.
(d) To avoid suspicion.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does John tell Lorraine about the party he's planning at Mr. Pignati's house?
2. When John and Lorraine meet Mr. Pignati at the Staten Island ferry, they encounter what?
3. Are John and Lorraine allowed to have parties in their own homes?
4. On a snowy night, what do John and Lorraine confess to Mr. Pignati?
5. Lorraine sees a crazy woman talking to herself and hears her saying that _____.
This section contains 314 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)