|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The complicated game that John and Lorraine play with Mr. Pignati turns out to be a psychological one, with their answers equating to what?
(a) The one thing the player fears most.
(b) Each player's truest wish.
(c) Whatever is on each player's mind at the moment.
(d) That which each player finds most important in his or her life.
2. What does John tell Lorraine about the party he's planning at Mr. Pignati's house?
(a) The Pigman wants them to have fun.
(b) It's their only chance for a party away from their parents.
(c) A party cheers everyone up.
(d) The Pigman tells him to throw a party.
3. The day after the party, what does John tell Lorraine that his parents think?
(a) They need to send him to boot camp.
(b) He needs to see a psychiatrist.
(c) He needs to be grounded for a month.
(d) He shouldn't see Mr. Pignati anymore.
4. With Mr. Pignati at the hospital and John and Lorraine having dinner at Mr. Pignati's house, the pair drinks a toast to _____.
(a) The Pigman.
(c) Their parents.
(d) Young love.
5. Lorraine sees a crazy woman talking to herself and hears her saying that _____.
(a) Aliens are here.
(b) Death is coming.
(c) The flood is imminent.
(d) Zombies are after her.
Short Answer Questions
1. John tells Lorraine that he knows what happens to Mrs. Pignati because he finds:
2. What happens when John climbs up the stairs in roller skates and Mr. Pignati attempts to follow?
3. What do Lorraine and Helen do at the party?
4. After his father stops drinking, how does John feel around the house?
5. As she tries to sleep, after being brought home from the party and having a conversation with her mother, Lorraine can't help thinking about what?
This section contains 378 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)