|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lorraine think about John's idea for a party at Mr. Pignati's house?
(a) She's indifferent.
(b) She's distracted by the phone ringing.
(c) It's wonderful.
(d) It's crazy.
2. Why does John not invite a particular person to the party?
(a) John doesn't trust him.
(b) He knows this person tells his parents.
(c) He used to date her.
(d) Lorraine doesn't like her.
3. What does Lorraine's mother do when the teen is brought home after the party?
(b) Slaps her.
(c) Calls her ex-husband.
(d) Hugs her.
4. As John explores the house, while Mr. Pignati is at the hospital, Lorraine asks what he's doing. What does he reply?
(a) He wants to invite some friends over.
(b) He wonders who all the people in the photos are.
(c) He wants to see what they can get Mr. Pignati that he doesn't already have.
(d) He's wondering how Mr. Pignati can afford such a nice place.
5. John says that Norton's mother allows him to play with what when he is little?
(b) Teddy bears.
(c) Toy soldiers.
Short Answer Questions
1. The Pigman differs from John's parents in that he _____.
2. After seeing John try on some of Mr. Pignati's clothes, what does Lorraine do?
3. Mr. Pignati tells John and Lorraine that his wife enjoys shopping for what at Beekman's department store?
4. What does John find Norton doing at the party?
5. What is Mrs. Pignati's first name?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)