|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens after John calls the police from Mr. Pignati's house?
(a) Lorraine's mother arrives at the scene.
(b) The robbers flee.
(c) Mr. Pignati regains consciousness.
(d) An ambulance takes Mr. Pignati to the hospital.
2. The complicated game that John and Lorraine play with Mr. Pignati turns out to be a psychological one, with their answers equating to what?
(a) Whatever is on each player's mind at the moment.
(b) That which each player finds most important in his or her life.
(c) The one thing the player fears most.
(d) Each player's truest wish.
3. What happens when John climbs up the stairs in roller skates and Mr. Pignati attempts to follow?
(a) Mr. Pignati grabs his chest and falls.
(b) John falls down onto Mr. Pignati.
(c) There's a knock at the door.
(d) The phone rings.
4. In good spirits after seeing Mr. Pignati doing better at the hospital, Lorraine and John are back at his place playing:
(a) A pretend, acting game.
(b) Soft music.
(c) Loud rock.
5. What does Lorraine's mother do when the teen is brought home after the party?
(a) Calls her ex-husband.
(b) Hugs her.
(d) Slaps her.
Short Answer Questions
1. After the party breaks up, who takes Lorraine and John home?
2. The day after the party, what does John tell Lorraine that his parents think?
3. On a snowy night, what do John and Lorraine confess to Mr. Pignati?
4. Mr. Pignati tells John and Lorraine that his wife enjoys shopping for what at Beekman's department store?
5. Are John and Lorraine allowed to have parties in their own homes?
This section contains 331 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)