|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After seeing John try on some of Mr. Pignati's clothes, what does Lorraine do?
(a) Yells at him.
(b) Takes a picture of him.
(c) Tries on Mrs. Pignati's clothes.
(d) Makes fun of him.
2. While Mr. Pignati is recovering at the hospital, Lorraine chides John for _____.
(a) Smoking too much.
(b) Tracking mud through Mr. Pignati's house.
(c) Not taking out the trash.
(d) Liking too many girls.
3. Norton gains notoriety when he gets caught stealing what?
(a) Blue crayons.
(b) A bag of marshmallows.
(c) The teacher's purse.
(d) Tissue boxes.
4. What is Norton well known for?
(b) Repeating sixth grade.
(d) Getting beat up.
5. What does John do when Norton asks about Mr. Pignati?
(a) Becomes protective of the old man.
(b) Tells Norton to get lost.
(c) Brags about taking things from the old man.
(d) Punches Norton in the mouth.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does John's father have to quit drinking?
2. After playing the complicated story game with Mr. Pignati, John and Lorraine get the same answer as their first item, which is_____.
3. What is Mrs. Pignati's first name?
4. When John and Lorraine give Mr. Pignati his house keys at the hospital, he does what?
5. When John and Lorraine call Mr. Pignati to apologize, what do they offer?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)