|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As a result of what Norton plays with when he is little, according to John, Norton becomes what?
(a) A bully.
(b) A pushover.
(c) A cynic.
(d) An introvert.
2. What happens when John climbs up the stairs in roller skates and Mr. Pignati attempts to follow?
(a) Mr. Pignati grabs his chest and falls.
(b) The phone rings.
(c) John falls down onto Mr. Pignati.
(d) There's a knock at the door.
3. At home, John is frequently told to do what?
(a) Quit disturbing his parents.
(b) Stop hanging around Lorraine.
(c) Make dinner for everyone.
(d) Move out.
4. Why is Norton upset when he arrives at the party?
(a) His girlfriend breaks up with him.
(b) He isn't invited.
(c) He likes Lorraine but she doesn't like him.
(d) He's grounded.
5. What game are Mr. Pignati, John, and Lorraine playing as they roller skate inside Mr. Pignati's house?
(a) Truth or dare.
(c) Simon says.
(d) Space invaders.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lorraine pass around at the party?
2. What happens after Lorraine scolds John for running up the stairs with roller skates?
3. When John and Lorraine are alone in Mr. Pignati's place, what does John ask for?
4. As John explores the house, while Mr. Pignati is at the hospital, Lorraine asks what he's doing. What does he reply?
5. When Mr. Pignati offers to buy John and Lorraine something at the department store, what does John pick?
This section contains 328 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)