|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lorraine's mother do when the teen is brought home after the party?
(a) Calls her ex-husband.
(b) Slaps her.
(d) Hugs her.
2. When John and Lorraine are alone in Mr. Pignati's place, what does John ask for?
(a) An explanation.
(b) An answer.
(c) A kiss.
(d) A date.
3. What does Lorraine think about John's idea for a party at Mr. Pignati's house?
(a) She's distracted by the phone ringing.
(b) She's indifferent.
(c) It's crazy.
(d) It's wonderful.
4. When they are alone in Mr. Pignati's house, John looks around to see:
(a) The many photos of Mr. Pignati's relatives.
(b) If he can find any money lying around.
(c) What it's like to live there full-time.
(d) How much beer and wine he can find.
5. Lorraine treasures a picture she has of _____.
(a) John when she first meets him.
(b) Her best friend from her previous school.
(c) The grandparents she never has the chance to meet.
(d) Her mother and father when they are young.
Short Answer Questions
1. En route to Beekman's Department Store with John and Mr. Pignati, Lorraine sees what?
2. What do John and Lorraine do for music at the party?
3. What does John do when Norton asks about Mr. Pignati?
4. Why is Norton upset when he arrives at the party?
5. John comes to realize that he greatly values his friendship with who?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)