|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Pigman differs from John's parents in that he _____.
(a) Gives John structure and discipline.
(b) Allows John to be himself.
(c) Helps John with homework.
(d) Encourages John to ask Lorraine out.
2. The day after the party, what does John tell Lorraine that his parents think?
(a) He needs to see a psychiatrist.
(b) He shouldn't see Mr. Pignati anymore.
(c) He needs to be grounded for a month.
(d) They need to send him to boot camp.
3. While Mr. Pignati is recovering at the hospital, Lorraine chides John for _____.
(a) Smoking too much.
(b) Tracking mud through Mr. Pignati's house.
(c) Not taking out the trash.
(d) Liking too many girls.
4. When Mr. Pignati offers to buy John and Lorraine something at the department store, what does John pick?
(a) A pack of cigarettes.
(b) Canned lobster.
(c) Chocolate covered ants.
(d) A case of beer.
5. After Lorraine and John discover what happens to Mrs. Pignati, how do Mr. Pignati's jokes make Lorraine feel?
Short Answer Questions
1. When John and Lorraine are alone in Mr. Pignati's place, what does John ask for?
2. Which person does John specifically NOT invite to the party?
3. What does John do when Norton asks about Mr. Pignati?
4. As she tries to sleep, after being brought home from the party and having a conversation with her mother, Lorraine can't help thinking about what?
5. John comes to realize that he greatly values his friendship with who?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)