|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lorraine conclude is the strongest thing in the world?
2. When Mr. Pignati is at the hospital, what does Lorraine confess to John?
(a) Her mom knows about their visits to Mr. Pignati.
(b) She loves John.
(c) Her mom hates John.
(d) She pushs Mr. Pignati.
3. When Lorraine inquires about Mr. Pignati after the party is over, what is she told?
(a) He's eating a bowl of cereal.
(b) He's crying.
(c) He falls asleep.
(d) He's laughing hysterically.
4. What does Lorraine think about John's idea for a party at Mr. Pignati's house?
(a) It's wonderful.
(b) She's indifferent.
(c) It's crazy.
(d) She's distracted by the phone ringing.
5. John says that Norton's mother allows him to play with what when he is little?
(b) Teddy bears.
(c) Toy soldiers.
Short Answer Questions
1. On a snowy night, what do John and Lorraine confess to Mr. Pignati?
2. When John is about ten years old, his father gets a kick watching him go around the house doing what?
3. What is Mrs. Pignati's first name?
4. Who shows up to John's and Lorraine's party in a taxi cab?
5. After John and Lorraine make their confession to Mr. Pignati, how does he react?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)