|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The day after the party, what does John tell Lorraine that his parents think?
(a) He needs to be grounded for a month.
(b) They need to send him to boot camp.
(c) He needs to see a psychiatrist.
(d) He shouldn't see Mr. Pignati anymore.
2. When John and Lorraine skip school to visit Mr. Pignati at the hospital, the old man is _____.
(a) Dazed and confused.
(b) Fast asleep.
(c) Happy to see them.
(d) In poor spirits.
3. What does Lorraine think about John's idea for a party at Mr. Pignati's house?
(a) She's distracted by the phone ringing.
(b) It's crazy.
(c) It's wonderful.
(d) She's indifferent.
4. After Lorraine and John discover what happens to Mrs. Pignati, how do Mr. Pignati's jokes make Lorraine feel?
5. Mr. Pignati tells John and Lorraine that his wife enjoys shopping for what at Beekman's department store?
(a) Imported wine.
(b) Imported cookware.
(c) Fancy dresses.
(d) Fancy food.
Short Answer Questions
1. Following the party, what is Lorraine still wearing after arriving at her own home?
2. When John is about ten years old, his father gets a kick watching him go around the house doing what?
3. After being brought home from the party, and eventually joining her mother in the kitchen, what does Lorraine talk about?
4. While Mr. Pignati is recovering at the hospital, Lorraine chides John for _____.
5. With Mr. Pignati in the hospital almost a week, how do John and Lorraine start to behave?
This section contains 317 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)