|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When they are alone in Mr. Pignati's house, John looks around to see:
(a) What it's like to live there full-time.
(b) How much beer and wine he can find.
(c) If he can find any money lying around.
(d) The many photos of Mr. Pignati's relatives.
2. When John and Lorraine are alone in Mr. Pignati's place, what does John ask for?
(a) A date.
(b) An explanation.
(c) An answer.
(d) A kiss.
3. After John and Lorraine go back to Mr. Pignati's house, while he remains in the hospital, what does Lorraine do?
(a) Cooks dinner.
(b) Throws away the skates.
(c) Draws a picture.
(d) Sobs uncontrollably.
4. With Mr. Pignati in the hospital almost a week, how do John and Lorraine start to behave?
(a) As if they're guilty of something.
(b) Like a couple of kindergartners.
(c) Bored and restless.
(d) Like an old married couple.
5. Why does Lorraine justify the fact that her mother picks on her?
(a) Her mother has a hard life.
(b) She gives her mother grief.
(c) Her mother is abandoned by four husbands.
(d) She sees herself as an overly needy teen.
Short Answer Questions
1. When John and Lorraine call Mr. Pignati to apologize, what do they offer?
2. John says that Norton's mother allows him to play with what when he is little?
3. What do John, Lorraine, and Mr. Pignati ride to the monkey house?
4. What game are Mr. Pignati, John, and Lorraine playing as they roller skate inside Mr. Pignati's house?
5. While Mr. Pignati is recovering at the hospital, what do John and Lorraine do?
This section contains 300 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)