|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The day after the party, what does John tell Lorraine that his parents think?
(a) They need to send him to boot camp.
(b) He needs to see a psychiatrist.
(c) He needs to be grounded for a month.
(d) He shouldn't see Mr. Pignati anymore.
2. What is Norton well known for?
(a) Repeating sixth grade.
(c) Getting beat up.
3. As John explores the house, while Mr. Pignati is at the hospital, Lorraine asks what he's doing. What does he reply?
(a) He wants to see what they can get Mr. Pignati that he doesn't already have.
(b) He wants to invite some friends over.
(c) He's wondering how Mr. Pignati can afford such a nice place.
(d) He wonders who all the people in the photos are.
4. When John and Lorraine meet Mr. Pignati at the Staten Island ferry, they encounter what?
(a) Drunks and bums.
(b) Actors and models.
(c) Lorraine's mother.
(d) The school principal.
5. While Mr. Pignati is recovering at the hospital, what do John and Lorraine do?
(a) Catch up on schoolwork.
(b) Use his house.
(c) Forget about him.
(d) Run away.
Short Answer Questions
1. Are John and Lorraine allowed to have parties in their own homes?
2. What does John tell Lorraine about the party he's planning at Mr. Pignati's house?
3. What happens after Lorraine scolds John for running up the stairs with roller skates?
4. When they are alone in Mr. Pignati's house, John looks around to see:
5. En route to Beekman's Department Store with John and Mr. Pignati, Lorraine sees what?
This section contains 353 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)