|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After coming and going from Mr. Pignati's house, while he's at the hospital, Lorraine and John begin to what?
(a) Write a letter to Mr. Pignati.
(b) Get on each other's nerves.
(c) Steal the old man's pigs.
(d) Wonder if Mr. Pignati's ever coming home.
2. What happens when John climbs up the stairs in roller skates and Mr. Pignati attempts to follow?
(a) There's a knock at the door.
(b) The phone rings.
(c) John falls down onto Mr. Pignati.
(d) Mr. Pignati grabs his chest and falls.
3. After his father stops drinking, how does John feel around the house?
(b) That things are finally peaceful.
(c) As though everything he does is wrong.
4. Mr. Pignati tells John and Lorraine that his wife enjoys shopping for what at Beekman's department store?
(a) Imported cookware.
(b) Imported wine.
(c) Fancy dresses.
(d) Fancy food.
5. After the party breaks up, who takes Lorraine and John home?
(a) The taxi driver.
(b) John's brother.
(c) The police.
(d) Mr. Pignati.
Short Answer Questions
1. As she tries to sleep, after being brought home from the party and having a conversation with her mother, Lorraine can't help thinking about what?
2. Right before Mr. Pignati comes home from the hospital, what do Lorraine and John decide to do?
3. The Pigman differs from John's parents in that he _____.
4. What is Mrs. Pignati's first name?
5. When John and Lorraine are alone in Mr. Pignati's place, what does John ask for?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)