|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who gets John to start drinking beer?
(a) His brother.
(c) His father.
2. What do Lorraine and Helen do at the party?
(a) Accidentally break a chair.
(b) Try on Conchetta's dresses.
(c) Play a quiet card game in the corner.
(d) Hide Mr. Pignati's pig collection.
3. When John and Lorraine are alone in Mr. Pignati's place, what does John ask for?
(a) A date.
(b) An explanation.
(c) An answer.
(d) A kiss.
4. Does John genuinely believe that Mr. Pignati wants them to have a party?
(a) He doesn't care what Mr. Pignati wants.
(c) He's not quite sure.
5. Norton gains notoriety when he gets caught stealing what?
(a) Blue crayons.
(b) A bag of marshmallows.
(c) Tissue boxes.
(d) The teacher's purse.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Lorraine inquires about Mr. Pignati after the party is over, what is she told?
2. After Lorraine and John discover what happens to Mrs. Pignati, how do Mr. Pignati's jokes make Lorraine feel?
3. What does Lorraine conclude is the strongest thing in the world?
4. After his father stops drinking, how does John feel around the house?
5. Which person does John specifically NOT invite to the party?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)