|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens after Lorraine scolds John for running up the stairs with roller skates?
(a) They yell at each other and then comfort one another.
(b) The police officer starts to ask them questions.
(c) She feels badly and apologizes profusely.
(d) He bursts out of the house in anger.
2. In good spirits after seeing Mr. Pignati doing better at the hospital, Lorraine and John are back at his place playing:
(a) A pretend, acting game.
(b) Loud rock.
(c) Soft music.
3. Why does John not invite a particular person to the party?
(a) He used to date her.
(b) John doesn't trust him.
(c) Lorraine doesn't like her.
(d) He knows this person tells his parents.
4. What does Mr. Pignati buy at the department store for both Lorraine and John?
(a) Chocolate truffles.
(b) Gingerbread cookies.
(c) Beach balls.
(d) Roller skates.
5. After the tension is broken following Mr. Pignati telling the teens that his wife passes away, what does Mr. Pignati start to do?
Short Answer Questions
1. When John and Lorraine are alone in Mr. Pignati's place, what does John ask for?
2. What does John tell Lorraine about the party he's planning at Mr. Pignati's house?
3. When they are alone in Mr. Pignati's house, John looks around to see:
4. What do Lorraine and Helen do at the party?
5. With Mr. Pignati in the hospital almost a week, how do John and Lorraine start to behave?
This section contains 333 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)