|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do John and Lorraine have plenty of at their party?
(a) Party games.
2. What does John tell Lorraine about the party he's planning at Mr. Pignati's house?
(a) A party cheers everyone up.
(b) The Pigman wants them to have fun.
(c) The Pigman tells him to throw a party.
(d) It's their only chance for a party away from their parents.
3. When Mr. Pignati is at the hospital, what does Lorraine confess to John?
(a) Her mom knows about their visits to Mr. Pignati.
(b) Her mom hates John.
(c) She pushs Mr. Pignati.
(d) She loves John.
4. As John explores the house, while Mr. Pignati is at the hospital, Lorraine asks what he's doing. What does he reply?
(a) He wants to invite some friends over.
(b) He wants to see what they can get Mr. Pignati that he doesn't already have.
(c) He's wondering how Mr. Pignati can afford such a nice place.
(d) He wonders who all the people in the photos are.
5. Which person does John specifically NOT invite to the party?
Short Answer Questions
1. Following the party, what is Lorraine still wearing after arriving at her own home?
2. As a result of what Norton plays with when he is little, according to John, Norton becomes what?
3. What game are Mr. Pignati, John, and Lorraine playing as they roller skate inside Mr. Pignati's house?
4. When Lorraine and John visit Mr. Pignati at the hospital, what does he ask of them?
5. What clues indicate that John has a crush on Lorraine?
This section contains 336 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)