|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. John says that Norton's mother allows him to play with what when he is little?
(a) Teddy bears.
(b) Toy soldiers.
2. As she tries to sleep, after being brought home from the party and having a conversation with her mother, Lorraine can't help thinking about what?
(a) Her kiss with John.
(b) What she finds in Mr. Pignati's attic.
(c) The mess made at Mr. Pignati's house.
(d) Her conversation with her mother.
3. Lorraine treasures a picture she has of _____.
(a) The grandparents she never has the chance to meet.
(b) Her best friend from her previous school.
(c) Her mother and father when they are young.
(d) John when she first meets him.
4. What do Lorraine and Helen do at the party?
(a) Hide Mr. Pignati's pig collection.
(b) Play a quiet card game in the corner.
(c) Accidentally break a chair.
(d) Try on Conchetta's dresses.
5. What happens after Lorraine scolds John for running up the stairs with roller skates?
(a) The police officer starts to ask them questions.
(b) She feels badly and apologizes profusely.
(c) They yell at each other and then comfort one another.
(d) He bursts out of the house in anger.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do John and Lorraine have plenty of at their party?
2. John and Lorraine conclude that Mr. Pignati is happy when _____.
3. Why do John and Lorraine tell the police that they are Mr. Pignati's children?
4. Mr. Pignati tells John and Lorraine that his wife enjoys shopping for what at Beekman's department store?
5. In good spirits after seeing Mr. Pignati doing better at the hospital, Lorraine and John are back at his place playing:
This section contains 326 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)