|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After being brought home from the party, and eventually joining her mother in the kitchen, what does Lorraine talk about?
(a) Her love for John.
(b) How she misses her father.
(c) Wanting her mother to love her.
(d) Her friendship with Mr. Pignati.
2. On a snowy night, what do John and Lorraine confess to Mr. Pignati?
(a) They suspect him of killing his wife.
(b) They're the ones who ring his doorbell and run away.
(c) They don't work for a charity.
(d) At first they are terrified of him.
3. The day after the party, what does John tell Lorraine that his parents think?
(a) He needs to be grounded for a month.
(b) They need to send him to boot camp.
(c) He shouldn't see Mr. Pignati anymore.
(d) He needs to see a psychiatrist.
4. With Mr. Pignati at the hospital and John and Lorraine having dinner at Mr. Pignati's house, the pair drinks a toast to _____.
(a) Young love.
(b) The Pigman.
(c) Their parents.
5. When John and Lorraine are alone in Mr. Pignati's place, what does John ask for?
(a) An explanation.
(b) An answer.
(c) A date.
(d) A kiss.
Short Answer Questions
1. Following the party, what is Lorraine still wearing after arriving at her own home?
2. John comes to realize that he greatly values his friendship with who?
3. Which person does John specifically NOT invite to the party?
4. What does Mr. Pignati buy at the department store for both Lorraine and John?
5. As she tries to sleep, after being brought home from the party and having a conversation with her mother, Lorraine can't help thinking about what?
This section contains 306 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)