|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice, 5 short answer, and 0 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. Lorraine explains that John tells lies because of his what?
a) Need for attention.
b) Fear of the truth.
c) Obsessive-compulsive disorder.
d) Lack of respect for others.
2. What does Lorraine conclude is the strongest thing in the world?
3. What game do John and Lorraine play with Dennis Kobin and Norton Kelly?
a) Camera charades.
b) Telephone marathon.
c) Ding-dong ditch.
d) Treasure hunt.
4. Norton gains notoriety when he gets caught stealing what?
a) Tissue boxes.
b) The teacher's purse.
c) Blue crayons.
d) A bag of marshmallows.
5. Are John and Lorraine allowed to have parties in their...
This section contains 1,162 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)