|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As a freshman, John is known for orchestrating childish pranks and even has the nickname of the ________.
(a) Freshman Trickster.
(b) Bathroom Bomber.
(c) Classroom Prankster.
(d) Teacher Terrorizer.
2. How does Lorraine feel about her own appearance?
(a) Her sincere eyes are her best feature.
(b) She's not the prettiest girl around.
(c) She's not beautiful, but she's attractive enough.
(d) Appearances don't matter, so she doesn't care about how she looks.
3. Mr. Pignati says that his wife is where?
(a) New Mexico.
4. John says that Miss King tries to what?
(a) Act tough.
(b) Be hip.
(c) Spy on him.
(d) Trick students.
5. After John's mother refuses to give him money for beer, what does he try to do?
(a) Steal money from Mr. Pignati.
(b) Have Lorraine collect money from Mr. Pignati.
(c) Steal money from Norton and Dennis.
(d) Get Mr. Pignati to talk to his mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. Friends John and Lorraine attend what high school?
2. Miss King is one of John's what?
3. Lorraine feels that John needs to make up interesting stories about his life because he is _______.
4. What game do John and Lorraine play with Dennis Kobin and Norton Kelly?
5. Lorraine's mother is a nurse who works with _____.
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe telephone marathon, the game John and Lorraine play with a couple of their friends.
2. Which son does John's father favor, him or his brother?
3. What games do John and Lorraine like to play with Mr. Pignati at his house?
4. Explain what Lorraine says about the book reports she and John write.
5. What reason does Lorraine give for undertaking the writing project she's working on with John?
6. What does John feel Lorraine lacks in?
7. Do you think Lorraine has a crush on John?
8. What brings about Mr. Pignati's death?
9. After the wild party at Mr. Pignati's house, how do John and Lorraine try to make their amends to their elderly friend?
10. How does getting busted at a wild party become a turning point for Lorraine in her relationship with her mother?
This section contains 798 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)