|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do John and Lorraine have plenty of at their party?
(a) Party games.
2. What does John tell Lorraine about the party he's planning at Mr. Pignati's house?
(a) A party cheers everyone up.
(b) The Pigman wants them to have fun.
(c) The Pigman tells him to throw a party.
(d) It's their only chance for a party away from their parents.
3. When Mr. Pignati is at the hospital, what does Lorraine confess to John?
(a) Her mom knows about their visits to Mr. Pignati.
(b) Her mom hates John.
(c) She pushs Mr. Pignati.
(d) She loves John.
4. As John explores the house, while Mr. Pignati is at the hospital, Lorraine asks what he's doing. What does he reply?
(a) He wants to invite some friends over.
(b) He wants to see what they can get Mr. Pignati that he doesn't already have.
(c) He's wondering how Mr. Pignati can afford such a nice place.
(d) He wonders who all the people in the photos are.
5. Which person does John specifically NOT invite to the party?
6. Following the party, what is Lorraine still wearing after arriving at her own home?
(a) A red party hat.
(b) A toga.
(c) Mrs. Pignati's ruffled dress.
(d) John's sweater.
7. As a result of what Norton plays with when he is little, according to John, Norton becomes what?
(a) A bully.
(b) A cynic.
(c) An introvert.
(d) A pushover.
8. What game are Mr. Pignati, John, and Lorraine playing as they roller skate inside Mr. Pignati's house?
(a) Simon says.
(b) Space invaders.
(d) Truth or dare.
9. When Lorraine and John visit Mr. Pignati at the hospital, what does he ask of them?
(a) To throw away his pair of roller skates.
(b) That they study hard and keep their grades up.
(c) To stop by the zoo and see Bobo.
(d) That they remember to be respectful to their parents.
10. What clues indicate that John has a crush on Lorraine?
(a) He combs his hair and wears aftershave.
(b) He blushes around her.
(c) He acts like a gentleman towards her.
(d) He becomes very protective of her around their friends.
11. When John and Lorraine call Mr. Pignati to apologize, what do they offer?
(a) To pay for all the damages.
(b) To take him out to dinner.
(c) To buy him a new pair of skates.
(d) To help clean his house.
12. After playing the complicated story game with Mr. Pignati, John and Lorraine get the same answer as their first item, which is_____.
13. Lorraine treasures a picture she has of _____.
(a) The grandparents she never has the chance to meet.
(b) John when she first meets him.
(c) Her mother and father when they are young.
(d) Her best friend from her previous school.
14. Why does Lorraine justify the fact that her mother picks on her?
(a) Her mother has a hard life.
(b) Her mother is abandoned by four husbands.
(c) She gives her mother grief.
(d) She sees herself as an overly needy teen.
15. What does John do when Norton asks about Mr. Pignati?
(a) Punches Norton in the mouth.
(b) Tells Norton to get lost.
(c) Becomes protective of the old man.
(d) Brags about taking things from the old man.
Short Answer Questions
1. After Lorraine and John discover what happens to Mrs. Pignati, how do Mr. Pignati's jokes make Lorraine feel?
2. Why do John and Lorraine tell the police that they are Mr. Pignati's children?
3. After John and Lorraine go back to Mr. Pignati's house, while he remains in the hospital, what does Lorraine do?
4. John tells Lorraine that he knows what happens to Mrs. Pignati because he finds:
5. As she tries to sleep, after being brought home from the party and having a conversation with her mother, Lorraine can't help thinking about what?
This section contains 688 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)