|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Lorraine reads a great deal about ________.
2. At the zoo, Mr. Pignati introduces Lorraine and John to Bobo, who is a _____.
3. John reveals that he wants to be what?
4. While looking around Mr. Pignati's house, John finds a closet full of what?
(a) Romance novels.
(b) Pig knick knacks.
(c) Old pictures and letters.
(d) His wife's clothes.
5. The Pigman recounts the friendship between two sophomores and their _____________.
(a) Baboon friend.
(b) Beloved parents.
(c) Supportive teachers.
(d) Adult friend.
6. As a freshman, John is known for orchestrating childish pranks and even has the nickname of the ________.
(a) Freshman Trickster.
(b) Classroom Prankster.
(c) Bathroom Bomber.
(d) Teacher Terrorizer.
7. Lorraine figures that Miss Stewart does what?
(a) Becomes an old maid.
(b) Joins the circus.
(c) Loses her job.
(d) Gets arrested.
8. High school students John and Lorraine are______.
9. What does John say happens to all the people who work with his father?
(a) Divorce eight times and end up alone.
(b) Become boring zombies devoid of any personality.
(c) Drop dead of heart attacks from the stress.
(d) Become old and gray before they turn thirty.
10. Lorraine feels that John needs to make up interesting stories about his life because he is _______.
(a) A scoundrel.
(b) Mentally ill.
(c) Protecting himself.
11. Lorraine states that Mr. Pignati lives on Howard Avenue, just a few blocks from ______.
(a) John's workplace.
(b) Her home.
(c) John's home.
(d) Her school.
12. Who is Miss Reillen?
(a) Bag lady.
(c) Kindergarten teacher.
(d) Food server.
13. Friends John and Lorraine attend what high school?
14. Miss King is one of John's what?
15. While his parents criticize him for not being more like his brother Kenneth, John blames his latest prank on _____.
(a) It being Friday the thirteenth.
(b) The phase of the moon.
(c) The ghost of his aunt.
(d) Their uptight attitude.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Lorraine hesitant to meet Mr. Pignati face to face?
2. What happens to Lorraine's father?
3. What does John's father say to him about his brother Kenneth?
4. Why does Lorraine stop by the home of her teacher, Miss Stewart?
5. John's father wants him to get a part-time job where?
This section contains 469 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)