Short Answer Key
1. High school students John and Lorraine are______.
2. Friends John and Lorraine attend what high school?
3. What oath do friends John and Lorraine make at the beginning of the book regarding Mr. Pignati?
Record his story.
4. John and Lorraine's book spans what length of time?
A few months.
5. The Pigman recounts the friendship between two sophomores and their _____________.
6. In the first chapter of The Pigman, John explains that he and Lorraine are writing a book on a typewriter where?
7. Who is Miss Reillen?
8. John and Lorraine describe their book as what?
9. As a freshman, John is known for orchestrating childish pranks and even has the nickname of the ________.
10. When he is in ninth grade, John likes to harass substitute teachers by rolling what...
This section contains 2,997 words|
(approx. 10 pages at 300 words per page)