|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Lorraine tells John about the bad omens at the zoo, what does he do?
(a) Dismisses them.
(b) Stares off into space.
(c) Laughs uncontrollably.
(d) Starts to panic.
2. When they are alone in Mr. Pignati's house, John looks around to see:
(a) How much beer and wine he can find.
(b) What it's like to live there full-time.
(c) If he can find any money lying around.
(d) The many photos of Mr. Pignati's relatives.
3. After finding a number of items belonging to Mrs. Pignati, John realizes that she _____.
(a) Is at a mental institution.
(b) Divorces Mr. Pignati.
(c) Runs away.
(d) Is dead.
4. The complicated game that John and Lorraine play with Mr. Pignati turns out to be a psychological one, with their answers equating to what?
(a) Each player's truest wish.
(b) Whatever is on each player's mind at the moment.
(c) That which each player finds most important in his or her life.
(d) The one thing the player fears most.
5. What does John tell Lorraine about the party he's planning at Mr. Pignati's house?
(a) The Pigman tells him to throw a party.
(b) A party cheers everyone up.
(c) It's their only chance for a party away from their parents.
(d) The Pigman wants them to have fun.
Short Answer Questions
1. In good spirits after seeing Mr. Pignati doing better at the hospital, Lorraine and John are back at his place playing:
2. John says that Mr. Pignati makes a good _____.
3. What does Lorraine say about John's hostility?
4. Lorraine figures that Miss Stewart does what?
5. What nickname does John give his father?
This section contains 295 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)