|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Lorraine talks about an entire book report John writes based on just ______.
(a) What he hears about the book.
(b) The back cover.
(c) One page of the book.
(d) The title.
2. When John realizes he's been eating chocolate covered ants, what does he do?
(a) Eats more because he wants to look tough.
(b) Runs to the bathroom.
(c) Spits them out the balcony.
(d) Offers some to Lorraine.
3. After his father stops drinking, how does John feel around the house?
(c) As though everything he does is wrong.
(d) That things are finally peaceful.
4. What does Lorraine think about her mother taking things from patients?
(a) Lorraine sees nothing wrong with it.
(b) It bothers Lorraine.
(c) Lorraine thinks it's hilarious.
(d) Lorraine worries her mother ends up in prison.
5. What is one thing that John says he likes about Mr. Pignati?
(a) He can juggle five objects at a time.
(b) He teaches John how to make pancakes.
(c) He doesn't try to be something he isn't.
(d) He is very patient with children.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Mr. Pignati bring up in his first phone conversation with Lorraine?
2. In Chapter Two, Lorraine explains that she and John feel they need to write about what?
3. In the silence that follows Mr. Pignati telling the teens that his wife is dead, what does Lorraine offer John?
4. On a snowy night, what do John and Lorraine confess to Mr. Pignati?
5. John tells Lorraine that he knows what happens to Mrs. Pignati because he finds:
This section contains 325 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)