|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens when John climbs up the stairs in roller skates and Mr. Pignati attempts to follow?
(a) John falls down onto Mr. Pignati.
(b) There's a knock at the door.
(c) Mr. Pignati grabs his chest and falls.
(d) The phone rings.
2. John comes to realize that he greatly values his friendship with who?
(a) His brother.
(b) His parents.
(c) The Pigman.
3. Lorraine's mother warns her that she shouldn't be hanging around _____.
4. John and Lorraine's book spans what length of time?
(a) Four years.
(b) A few months.
(c) Two decades.
(d) Two days.
5. When does Lorraine meet John?
(a) Start of freshman year.
(b) Start of sophomore year.
(c) In first grade.
(d) In sixth grade.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the first chapter of The Pigman, John explains that he and Lorraine are writing a book on a typewriter where?
2. What does Lorraine conclude is the strongest thing in the world?
3. After the tension is broken following Mr. Pignati telling the teens that his wife passes away, what does Mr. Pignati start to do?
4. When Mr. Pignati offers to buy John and Lorraine something at the department store, what does John pick?
5. John and Lorraine describe their book as what?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)