|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter Three, John tells us that Mr. Pignati calls John and Lorraine what?
2. Why does Lorraine stop by the home of her teacher, Miss Stewart?
(a) Pick up a book.
(b) Talk about a personal matter.
(c) Get help with algebra.
(d) Drop off papers.
3. Lorraine is concerned that John ___________.
(a) Doesn't like her.
(b) Is working too hard.
(c) Drinks and smokes a lot.
(d) Plans to run away.
4. John and Lorraine describe their book as what?
(a) Fantastic bestseller.
(b) Epic mystery.
(c) Memorial epic.
(d) Fantastic voyage.
5. When Lorraine first calls Mr. Pignati, she tells him that she's doing what?
(a) Calling him on a dare.
(b) Looking for her lost cat.
(c) Conducting a survey.
(d) Soliciting funds.
Short Answer Questions
1. Lorraine notices that John lies to his family but his family ______.
2. Lorraine explains that John tells lies because of his what?
3. How does John convince Lorraine that they go visit Mr. Pignati?
4. What does Mr. Pignati offer John and Lorraine, who are posing as charity workers, after he invites them into his house?
5. What does John's father say to him about his brother Kenneth?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)